• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

This is to everyone waiting for a reason why Minaska Outdoors...

Started by The Bandit, October 17, 2008, 07:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bandit

Has not been able to fill orders as planned.

To start off with we relocated our entire operation almost next door to our engineers 60,000+ Sq ft building to better serve our customers. Just before making this move we placed a large order for circuit boards and paid thousands of dollars in advance for the boards with the understanding that they would be delivered shortly after getting into our new facility.

We made the move into our new facility and continued to check the status of our circuit board order that was supposed to be received around the 4th of July. We then started finding it hard to get into contact with our engineering firm always leaving a message or talking to their assistant... "Oh they are at a product show in Chicago" etc. Finally we had to confront these individuals to see what the delay was.

We then found out the boards were never ordered and our engineers had larger customers than us to worry about so they were not going to be able to deliver. We also learned that all of our parts and the thousands of dollars they had were now suddenly something we were going to have to get our attorneys involved with and are currently fighting just to get back what was ours. Some of the parts are very hard to find and in turn caused us more of a delay.

We scrambled to find a new engineering firm that we felt comfortable working with and we did find one that is so far superior to the ones that we did have that it will be a blessing once this whole mess is all cleaned up and we can begin to move forward with them. Our new engineering team has extensive audio and RF expertise (very exciting things will be coming)!

We are very pleased with our new team! They are running our circuit boards and orders have begun to ship out. We apologize for the delays and assure you that we are doing everything humanly possible to make this up to our customers.

We will have our new remote membranes very soon (2 weeks or less) and begin to ship them out with each new order (included with all back orders at no additional charge) as well as offer them as an upgrade to existing customers.

We will also be including "something extra" (to make up for this extreme test of your patients) with your orders. I understand that this does not make up for the amount of time you have been waiting for your order but I am confident your purchase will have been worth the wait.

Aside from the struggles we have been having as a result of this situation we are known for having a very high quality of customer service and we will continue to offer the best customer service possible! We stand behind our products 100%. We always have and we always will take care of our customers!

Minaska is one of only 2 game call manufacturers that are engineered, tested, assembled and 100% MADE IN THE USA.

Steve Borland
Minaska Outdoors, Inc.

Bopeye

That clears up a lot of the stuff that's been said. Way to go Steve.  :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

Man when ya order something and they renig on ya just because they have bigger accounts, that gets my blood boiling.  Glad ya got things worked out with a new supplier!!
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

Sounds good. We appreciate the update.

I can't imagine the headaches involved, but I for one envy you and Todd's persistence.
Oh and it was a pleasure chewing the fat with you gentlemen down in Kansas. I sincerely mean that.
I enjoyed setting in your booth having some good ole homegrown conversation with no sales pitch :yoyo:

Keep us updated. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

The Bandit

Thank you guys..  and that is just the sliver of info that I can even share with you right now!   :holdon: :madd: :argh:

Jim it was definitely good to meet you and have a chance to sit down with you as well.  It has been everything Todd and I can do to not go down the hill and achieve justice in about a 30 second flurry of elbows and what-have-you's....

slagmaker,

Our new guys really shed the light on how much we were getting jacked on a variety of levels...  They are also on a completely different level with audio engineering and RF engineering that will be VERY useful in the near future!

Thanks again guys for the support..  we have been holding back much for details and just taking it on the chin for months and figured it was time to let everyone know that we are not circling the drain but in fact there is a very good reason why we are in the spot we are in and we will not be making the same mistakes again.  We have been here for 5 years for a reason and we don't plan on going anywhere except for up!

Steve Borland
Minaska Outdoors, Inc.
877-646-2752

vvarmitr

Quote from: The Bandit on October 17, 2008, 07:54:15 PMWe scrambled to find a new engineering firm that we felt comfortable working with and we did find one that is so far superior to the ones that we did have that it will be a blessing once this whole mess is all cleaned up ...
Steve Borland
Minaska Outdoors, Inc.

Hopefully finding this new firm will make up for all the troubles you've had.  :wink:
Keep up the good work!  :biggrin: