• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A Boy and his first Buck

Started by GunDog, November 15, 2009, 12:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunDog

Folks , meet my little buddy Carson. He's nine years old and on fire! This little rooster killed his first buck today, a huge 9 pointer. And talk about a First Buck, it's a MUNSTER of a deer, grin. His Dad and I go back over 35 years, we basically learned to hunt and fish together growing up. Having a chance to watch his son grow enjoying the same things as we did as youngsters, and working at it, brings back some very good memories for me. Carson is going to write me a little story with all the details of his hunt to post up, and I'm going to let him do it. I do want to go ahead and share a few pictures with the FNF family here with his Dads permission. Some of you may have seen a sneak preview of the MUNSTER BUCK this morning ..... I don't know who was more excited, Carson, his Dad, or me ...... Folks the middle GA deer herd may be in some serious trouble ...... Now for the pics of Jones Counties Newest Deer Slayer, Carson...... This is the Good Stuff.....

FinsnFur

Very nice :yoyo:
He looks like he was willing to set there for at least a dozen more photos too. :eyebrownod:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

That is awesome  Congrats on the kill Young feller  :congrats: :congrats:

He sure looks very happy
That smile on his face just about says it all
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

pitw

Heck pf a first deer there :yoyo:.  Way to go young fella :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Carolina Coyote

Carson thats a mighty fine Deer, Really looking forward to seeing your story. I'll be down there in Georgia all week to see if any Deer are left. Good Hunting and Thanks for sharing with us.  :congrats: :congrats: cc

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

coyote101

Congratulations to Carson on a really nice deer.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HuntnCarve

Way to Go Carson!  That's a heck of a nice buck!

golfertrout

HaMeR

Way to go Carson!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:  Congratulations to everybody!!  :highclap:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

SCcoyotehunter

JohnP

Congratulations Carson, that is a super buck!  Hurry up and write that story.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

iahntr

Congratulations !!! :thumb2:  :yoyo:  :highclap:
Look forward to the story.
Scott

FOsteology

I still can't tell which is wider..... the smile or the width on that rack!

Congrats Carson on a dandy buck!! Look forward to your entry in the FnF Youth Contest!  :highclap:

weedwalker

KySongDog

Great deer!  Congrats, Carson!!  :highclap:

Hawks Feather

Carson,

That is a great buck and you have every right to be proud of that one.

Jerry

Dub

I am Carson's Dad aka Dub. Thanks for all the replies to Gundogs story. Thanks Gundog for the story and for hooking us up with Fins & Fur. We are all very excited about Carsons 1st buck. We printed a picture out for school, never seen him so ready for school. Lol!!!!  :laf:

GunDog

Glad to see ya made it in here Dub, and your welcome! I talked to the Boss and had an APB out on ya. I bet that little rooster was ready to get back to school and show off his prize ...... good stuff buddy! Oh Yeah - forgot to mention ....... Welcome to F & F ! This is a really good place with some super good folks to hang out with, drag up a stool and stay a while! Ya might want to go around the corner there also to that ....... " introductory board" .......  at the top of the page and  shake hands with everybody .......  :wink:

KurtisG

Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff