• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

#$#$%&, #$^&$*@(* , ^#^%$*&@

Started by vayotehowler, October 23, 2010, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vayotehowler

AND ANY OTHER CHOICE WORDS I CANT THINK OF !!!!!! My cousin attends Virginia Tech and his brother fort defiance highschool in Harrisonburg va, My uncle told them they could hunt on our parcels of land . last weekend the older of the two calls me to tell me he hit nice 8 or 10pt. at 6pm, at 8pm get told no blood to be found. Went early sat morning to hunt and told them would help track(lost day). 1st blood  was 100 or so yards where the shot occurred. we tracked for 3.5 hours and blood very sporadic. blood petered out quick and after that  we couldnt find the deer. Now on tuesday I get a text from the older cousin sort of asking and telling me his brother is coming in and bringing a friend . The younger tells me they are only turkey hunting and about 15 min ago get a text of another nice 8 pt laying on the ground Tyler ( the friend of cousin )shot . I AM HOT. :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :madd: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout: :pout:

FinsnFur

I'm not 100% sure I'm picking up on what just took place. Holy cow :huh:

I'm gonna read that again, hang on.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

:confused:   So how did they shoot a deer while turkey hunting?  Are they bow hunting??   :confused:

Bopeye

:confused:
So they made a bad shot on a good buck and lost it? Then went turkey hunting and shot a deer? Now you boys are running low on big bucks? Is that about right?
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

sigh
I almost had it figured out till you two came in here and interrupted my train of thought. :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

I am getting that the cousins kinda had permission to hunt this land and now they think they can bring who ever they want and shoot whatever they want That would kinda burn my backside too
Best thing to do there is nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand family or not
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

vayotehowler

yeah that is the summation of it . I told Tim (the oldest cousin) he could deer hunt and he is the one that missed the deer last week(like dragnet only the names have been changed to protect the innocent, fins if can change names in original, thanks they may be on here dunno) He is my cousins son. His brother is Bryce(u know the drill) I told Tim his roomate at college could hunt there too doing a solid, . I dont have issue with family hunting there it family, But then Tim the oldest texted to say he was hunting saturday and Bryce would be coming in with his friend , Never called me just said they had plans ta hunt. I finally heard from Bryce yesterday and he said only turkey hunting. So i was cool with everything then get the pic of the deer, I was a little chapped at the whole process. I know we have 2 8pts and 2 10 pts on the property and now 2 8pts are gone. I think the thing that chapped me the most was lack of consideration in bringin friends and the fact that they live in a huge agri area with bigger deer than we ever see here .

vayotehowler

the big 8 pt was last weekend and the turkey hunt was this weekend

vvarmitr

Quote from: vayotehowler on October 23, 2010, 10:10:20 PM
... and the fact that they live in a huge agri area with bigger deer than we ever see here .
The way they're acting I can understand why they aren't hunting there!  :rolleye:

Hawks Feather

I think that you need to talk to the uncle and tell him that the cousins need your permission to hunt on your land and that includes anyone that they want to bring along.  I did notice the word "our" and if it is community property, then the owners of the property need to have a meeting to sort things out.

Just a thought.

Jerry

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 24, 2010, 07:07:43 PM
I think that you need to talk to the uncle and tell him that the cousins need your permission to hunt on your land and that includes anyone that they want to bring along.  I did notice the word "our" and if it is community property, then the owners of the property need to have a meeting to sort things out.

Just a thought.

Jerry

+1 Here :nofgr: :nofgr:
Fuzzy

vayotehowler

It gets even better . There is a guy that has like 10-20 acres below us and the guy above has about 100 acres and the guy with the 10-20 has permission to hunt the the 100 + his 10-20 plus my uncle lets him on his land too(some he owns seperate) and the hundred plus at the top of the mountain . He lives on his property and gets to scout all year and see what goes on with the deer all the time.  I told my uncle he gets the whole mountain dont let him on yours. since i dont live up there pretty sur he goes on mine too. catch him up there and gonna be ugly. few yr back was in shooting blind on a field edge and he drove by on 4 wheeler and about fell off in his own stuffing scared him so bad  when I popped out of the blind/ I have passed on spikes and buttons for the last 3 yrs and looks like paying off with the 2 now one 8 and two tens there.   Mi biggest ytd is a basket 7. gonna b doing some agri planting soon . gowing own soybean seed and planting some persimmons on that field. I dont care if the cousins hunt