• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A bigen killed in Kentucky

Started by Roundman, September 06, 2007, 06:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

All I can say it "what a monster"    This was killed opening day of bow...A buddy of mine knows this guy and this pic is on the up and up.

wv_yoter

Holy crap they grow'em big over there. We will probably see that one in a magazine.
Jason

nailbender

Yeah, what he said!  Whats up with the antlers though, they look like they're still in velvet.?

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Roundman

Quote from: nailbender on September 06, 2007, 07:38:18 PM
Yeah, what he said!  Whats up with the antlers though, they look like they're still in velvet.?

yep still in velvet. Most are still in full velvet at this time of year...I was told that this buck could not be put in the P&Y record books because it's still in velet. Is that true? 

bowslinger

nice buck either way its a trophy yes i believe u r right but i my be wrong

studabaka

I can't imagine making a shot on one like that  :shck: I about pee in my pants holding on the little fellers [and gals].

Well............... The season opens in the morning and my tree stand is ready and waiting in a pretty good spot. Guess we'll see just how good and then of course.... will I have a shot...... will I make the shot..... will I choke.... will I end up hanging from my safety harness..... Man I'm ready for whatever....bring it on  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

Dammmmmmn, I mean really...Dammmmmmmn that's a nice one.  :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

psycho

I talked to a guy who knows him.. green scored 216 by buckmasters nontypical  and will hit 180-190 typical

possumal

Great picture, great buck.  He doesn't appear to be that old a buck.  If that is true, how big would he have been in a couple more years?  Outstanding!! :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

weedwalker

Floyd Co. Native Kills 34 Point Buck Save Email Print 

Posted: 12:07 PM Nov 13, 2007
Last Updated: 1:16 PM Nov 13, 2007
Reporter: Brandon Hensley

33 comments   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A | A | A A 34 point Whitetail buck was shot by Ervin Vance Sunday morning (Nov. 11th) in Owen County, KY. Vance is from Mud Creek in Floyd County.

The 34 pointer is the unofficial state record. We have no reports yet as to the official weight of the buck.

A special thanks to John Little for sending in this picture along with the information.

FinsnFur

Yeah that's quite a rack right there. If it was a typical, it'd be huge.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowjunkie

man I dream about bucks like that  :biggrin:

bowjunkie

:shck: WOW now thats a wide rack ya if I saw it it wouldn't be dreams it would be nightmares  :eyebrow:

songdog

Hey..... :confused: I hunt in ky...  Where are my bucks like that at?? :confused: