• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Talking about next year already

Started by PA brushwolf, February 20, 2012, 05:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PA brushwolf

First I'd like to say I had another great time at the LBL. I would also like to thank CCP and Weedwalker for taking Adam and Robert out hunting. They enjoyed themselves and we really appreciate it. They are already talking about next year!! Thanks for everyone who posted pics and I can't wait till the next LBL hunt. It's one great weekend with good people!
PA Brushwolf

weedwalker

Thank you Mike. It was great to see you again. I had a good day out with Robert too. I'd hunt with him anytime. I tried to get a coyote in for him but they just didn't cooperate. Just barked at us a couple times. We got plenty of excercise though. :whew: Hopefully it'll turn out better next year for him.

KySongDog

Hope you had an uneventful drive home this year, Mike.   :wink:   Good to see you again.   

Frogman

Good to see you guys Mike.  I enjoyed hunting with Ron!  Don't be a stranger here!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

HaMeR

It was good to see the PA gang again!!!! Looking forward to next year too Mike!!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Coulter

I'm looking forward to next year too and I've never been down to the LBL :shrug:

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

topdawg

It's ok www        You can't help your hunting partner is a dog hog  :innocentwhistle:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care