• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thursday at LBL

Started by Frogman, February 08, 2010, 12:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

PAbrushwolf and Jerry arrived Wed. evening.  I went hunting with them on Thursday morning.  We did several stands with no success.

pabrushwolf and Jerry

Pabrushwolf and Frogman

When we got back in at lunchtime we learned that weedwalker had killed a coyote . . .

Way to go weedwalker!!  Seems like you saw more coyotes than anyone during the week!  Good shooting!

Spending some time in Hamer's cabin.  Closest to the camera with his back to us is kcb346 and to his right near the right edge of the photoo is 5shots.  On the other side of the table is Kurtis, coyote 101, and Hamer.

kcb, Bill, and topdawg.

Thursday evening the restaurant opened for dinner.

Kurtis, Palegroe, weedwalker and Semp.

kyfuzzyface and his two friends.

Yotehntr and WildWildWest.

golfertrout and msmith.

5shots

Jerry and pabrushwolf.

pabrushwof, Frogman and Semp.

It is really nice to be able to put faces with the guys we converse with a lot on the forum.  I only regret that I can't remember them all??  There was a lot of coyote hunting knowledge gathered in that room!!  And all willing to share it.  

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

HaMeR

The yellow hatted fella is Palegroe. He is a heckuva nice fella too.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Ohh yeah, thanks Glen!  I was hoping someone would jump in here and help me out.  One of those Sr. moments, don't you know!  I will modify that in the post right away!

Jim

HaMeR

You're Welcome. Palegroe is another of the fine young men that was there.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Quote from: HaMeR on February 08, 2010, 01:45:18 PM
You're Welcome. Palegroe is another of the fine young men that was there.

Yep, he was a nice feller for sure.   

FinsnFur

Nice... :congrats:   there was a couple new faces in there for me.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kyfuzzyface

Frogman
The two with me is Ol'Joe and ECH from Kentucky Hunting
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Frogman

kyfuzzyface,

Thanks for the heads up.  I couldn't remember??  I hope that one guy was happy with the Bills call I traded to him.  Seemed like he wanted it awful bad!

Jim

Palegroe

Well thank you guys,  I had to show my wife to get her to believe I was a nice young fellar.  I will have to say every one of them pics was full of nice young and wise fellars.  Thats the most yanks I've ever meet that I liked.   :biggrin:
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Frogman on February 08, 2010, 09:31:46 PM
kyfuzzyface,

Thanks for the heads up.  I couldn't remember??  I hope that one guy was happy with the Bills call I traded to him.  Seemed like he wanted it awful bad!

Jim
He sure was he was either going to get that one oor have Bill make him one just like it, Thanks
Fuzzy
Fuzzy