• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

This Newbie Had a Great Time at LBL

Started by eleaf, February 08, 2011, 05:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eleaf

I didn't get to spend much time at the hunt. Didn't even see any coyotes, much less have the opportunity to shoot one, and only was able to hunt for 1 day, but I sure did enjoy the heck out of myself.

Thanks all for showing a newbie a great time and gettin' me in the fold. Much appreciated, especially since I'd never been coyote hunting before, and didn't know anyone from a hole in the ground.

I'm sure to be there next year, and for longer (without doubt).

It was real nice meeting everyone.

Thanks Reggie for all of the great food and hospitality.

Thanks Jeremy for takin' me on my first hunt and showing me the ropes a bit.

Thanks policeman from Hopkinsville (Casey?) for takin' me out Thursday afternoon for a couple of stands. We'll be sure to get those coyotes next time.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

geeeeeez, they dont even treat ME that well.  :sad3:

I didnt make it down eleaf, but I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Biscuit

Glad you enjoyed yourself ELEAF. Had a goodtime shooting the $h#+ with you.  :wink:

eleaf

Quote from: Biscuit on February 08, 2011, 08:31:09 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself ELEAF. Had a goodtime shooting the $h#+ with you.  :wink:

I enjoyed hanging out with both you and Joe.

The three of us need to get together soon enough before winter is out so we can do some callin'!

WldWldWest

Enjoyed meeting you eleaf, Bring the Grendel next year, That's the Yote round :wink: :wink: :wink:

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

eleaf

Quote from: WldWldWest on February 08, 2011, 09:37:39 PM
Enjoyed meeting you eleaf, Bring the Grendel next year, That's the Yote round :wink: :wink: :wink:

I enjoyed talking tactical rifles!  I'll bring the Grendel, but I can assure you I won't be lugging that heavy SOB around the woods!!

What is your handle on Sniper's Hide? How about your son?

I'll keep an eye out for you there.

Ol joe

good meeting you to eleaf. looking forward to next year!

kcb346

Glad I was able to get you out. We really did have a perfect set up. Too bad them yotes were skeered, hell i wudnt gonna bite. Next year well get some.
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and thats why it's called the present.

Bills Custom Calls

Good meeting you eleaf

Aren't you the one that took the video of me trying to use a howler
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

eleaf

Quote from: Bills Custom Calls on February 10, 2011, 02:12:44 PM
Good meeting you eleaf

Aren't you the one that took the video of me trying to use a howler

Yep.

My boy's been playing tghat video about non-stop since I got home!

eleaf

Quote from: Ol joe on February 09, 2011, 10:22:43 AM
good meeting you to eleaf. looking forward to next year!

We should go out callin' sometime before the winter is out.  Still looking to get that first yote!

It was nice talking to you and Blake at the hunt. I had a great time.

Biscuit

We will try to get together for a hunt. Might not be an all day adventure depending on the schedules but we can try to get something going. Just PM me a few days you could go and i can see what i can throw together. No promises other than it will be a good day outdoors  :yoyo:

eleaf

Quote from: Biscuit on February 10, 2011, 08:34:14 PM
We will try to get together for a hunt. Might not be an all day adventure depending on the schedules but we can try to get something going. Just PM me a few days you could go and i can see what i can throw together. No promises other than it will be a good day outdoors  :yoyo:

Will do.