• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL 2013 Calls????

Started by Orion, January 10, 2013, 08:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

I have been busy making calls for some other events but have been watching the LBL activity and wish I could make the hunt.  I was wondering if there is interest in some 2013 LBL calls.  If there is I would like to about how many I would need to make.  Below is a pic of the call from last year (oak) and was going to do about the same "LBL 2013"  using the white pecan wood I have right now.  Calls would be $20 if I can get a box of them mailed in time to be sold at the hunt.

Let me know...

Thanks,

Doug

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Put Fins and Fur on them too and I'll take 5 of them.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

linemansteve

I'll take one also.  steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

Orion

Jim - PM sent with some questions and info for you.

7 calls so far...will be spinning the lathe this weekend while the wind is blowing and the temp is in the single digits!  :eyebrownod:

Thanks,

Doug 
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

Todd Rahm

Orion

Todd - you are always on the list.  Will include it with the 2013 MidWest Coyote Calling Event call that you not seen yet.

Thanks,
Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Frogman

Doug,

I have your LBL 2012 call on my lanyard now.  It does a great fawn distress sound!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

WldWldWest

I will take one,
If they will be ready by time to go to LBL I will take 2 and donate 1 :highclap:

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Todd Rahm

Thanks Doug!!! That's what I like to hear!!  :biggrin:

weedwalker

titansfan2104

I'm with dougy, I will take 2 And donate one as well!! Might change my order to 3 so I will have one for my partner to donate as well.

Orion

Looks like we are up to about 15-16 now.  Hope to get about 20 in the mail so they can be taken to the hunt.  Last year I sent them to kyfuzzyface but I could mail to who ever is on the list and will be leaving to drive to the hunt later in the week to give more time for the post man. 

I will include a few open reed laminate calls to donate also..

Thanks - doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: WldWldWest on January 11, 2013, 08:02:06 PM
I will take one,
If they will be ready by time to go to LBL I will take 2 and donate 1 :highclap:

Thats what I am planning !!
Fuzzy

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Orion on January 12, 2013, 08:40:47 AM
Looks like we are up to about 15-16 now.  Hope to get about 20 in the mail so they can be taken to the hunt.  Last year I sent them to kyfuzzyface but I could mail to who ever is on the list and will be leaving to drive to the hunt later in the week to give more time for the post man. 

I will include a few open reed laminate calls to donate also..

Thanks - doug
I will be glad to take them down again If you can get them to me by the 30th
Fuzzy

Orion

KYfuzzyface - thanks.  I still have your address from last year unless it has changed.  Will be taking the calls to the engraver this week so getting them to you before the 30th should not be a problem.

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Uhadme@gobble

i'd like one if there are enough to go around!

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Orion on January 13, 2013, 01:23:14 PM
KYfuzzyface - thanks.  I still have your address from last year unless it has changed.  Will be taking the calls to the engraver this week so getting them to you before the 30th should not be a problem.

Doug

I am still at the same old place !!  :eyebrow:
Fuzzy

Orion

KYfuzzyface - calls went to the engraver yesterday,  will have them back on Monday.  Will let you know how I ship (UPS or USPS) and when.

Titansfan2101 - do you want 2 or 3?   

For those who have requested a call(s), they will be in individual bags with your name on it.

Thanks again,

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com