• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Come on guys

Started by nor-cal yote, February 04, 2013, 12:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

QuoteSteve, my new found Yankee buddy...When you left I considered you a friend???

That could change :wink:

Hey now...I'm not the one that snapped that picture of you in those fancy shoes of yours, nevermind the rest of the wardrobe. I'd hate to back peddle and become a Yankee B*****d again. I'll let it go, but I can't promise Brad will :wo:

Steve

WldWldWest

Quote from: Coulter on February 05, 2013, 11:36:17 AM
QuoteSteve, my new found Yankee buddy...When you left I considered you a friend???

That could change :wink:

Hey now...I'm not the one that snapped that picture of you in those fancy shoes of yours, nevermind the rest of the wardrobe. I'd hate to back peddle and become a Yankee B*****d again. I'll let it go, but I can't promise Brad will :wo:

Steve

I'm pretty sure it's coming regardless of what I say or do :shrug:

But I do have one to counter his with :hahaha:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

HaMeR

See the fun you guys missed?? Maybe next year you'll think about showing up!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:

2013 LBL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
  candidate.

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

WldWldWest

My Boy Steve spanked a good un :bowingsmilie:

!

FinsnFur

...candidate :laf:

Steve I'm going to be honest with you. That's the best looking coyote I've seen takin from the LBL this year. :highclap: :yoyo: :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I was there..........

nor-cal yote

Thanks for the photo Semp, still going through withdrawals .
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

never yell whoa in a horse race

coyote101

This was my only close encounter with a furbearer this year:

Click for video

Fortunately he wasn't as afraid of me as I was of him and he gave me a pass. Too bad Max wasn't as lucky.  :puke:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Coulter

Just be glad you didn't have to bunk with Max. I'm glad I'm a trapper and actually enjoy that smell.

I just remembered how much I dislike putting up coyotes...what a pain in the butt.

It was great meeting you guys and hunting with you Glen. I'm looking forward to next year already. I'd go hunting around here, but we've got 10" + of snow on the ground. Of course I could go play oin my snowshoes....hmmmm :wo:

Steve

FinsnFur

Hey Doug, Didn't Brad go down with you? Did he make it back yet? Aint heard a peep out of him for over a week, let alone anything about the LBL.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

HaMeR

A good time was had by all. I think Max even had fun. He kinda likes those white striped coyotes for some reason. I honestly think he gets sprayed by one every now & then so that Brad will finally take a shower too.  :shrug: 

Steve-- Hunt those well used game trails for coyotes. They will travel the ones that are run into the snow. It will be easier for them to move around & burn fewer calories while they hunt.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

riverboss

We all had a blast, Even the ones who didnt kill anything. The Wardens showed up more this year and had a road block in front of the camp grounds. Last count i heard was 8 coyotes and 2 grey foxs with a few hunters staying till Wed. Lots of local hunters this year and number seemed down.

Yotehntr

Quote from: HaMeR on February 06, 2013, 07:20:13 AM
A good time was had by all. I think Max even had fun. He kinda likes those white striped coyotes for some reason. I honestly think he gets sprayed by one every now & then so that Brad will finally take a shower too.  :shrug: 

:alscalls:  I guess I'll go ahead and tell the real story on the skunk...  I wasn't paying attention to my dog (Max) and while my back was turned Doug sent him after the skunk....   :shrug:   I asked Doug "what the heck?"  He told me it was the only thing he could think of to kill the smell of yankee in the cabin.   :laf:  Like Steve said.... "actually enjoy that smell."   :readthis:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

nor-cal yote

Sounds like you guys had a blast, even if it was from a skunk. Brad I have not forgot about the elk antlers just haven't had a chance to get them weighed. Might have another set 7x7 also.
never yell whoa in a horse race

Coulter

Quotekill the smell of yankee in the cabin

That was just Glen...he was a little gassy. We don't all smell like that :alscalls:

Steve

HaMeR

:biggrin: :biggrin:   I will certainly make an effort to be "more gassy" next year in the truck and in the cabin now!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Guys,

I just got home about 1:00 PM Wed.  Took lots of pictures.  Had a great time.  Let me get the pics up on Photobucket then I can start posting them.  May take a while as I had some other stuff that needs my attention here at the house.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

WldWldWest

Quote from: FinsnFur on February 06, 2013, 07:17:31 PM
Brad lives on! :laf:

Jim...THERE HE IS!!! :biggrin:

Sorry I didnt see the question earlier :shrug:

!

WldWldWest

Quote from: Yotehntr on February 06, 2013, 09:52:32 AM
Quote from: HaMeR on February 06, 2013, 07:20:13 AM

:alscalls:  I guess I'll go ahead and tell the real story on the skunk...  I wasn't paying attention to my dog (Max) and while my back was turned Doug sent him after the skunk....   :shrug:   I asked Doug "what the heck?"  He told me it was the only thing he could think of to kill the smell of yankee in the cabin.   :laf:  Like Steve said.... "actually enjoy that smell."   :readthis:

Now Bradley...Does that really sound like something I would do or say??? :nono:
Nevermind, Dont answer that :eyebrownod:

!