• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Frogman's LBL2013 pics #2

Started by Frogman, February 07, 2013, 06:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

When we got back to camp we stopped at the headquarters area to show off our coyote and see how the others had done.  Some of the guys were standing around the fire talking.

Weedwalker had killed a dog on Thursday and Jeremy had it skinned out.  Soon Jeremy and Semp returned to camp.  They had killed a dog.

More of the guys started dropping by.

Three dogs down.  I think the first one on the left is one Jason killed, the middle one is Jon and mine and the one on the right is Jeremy and Semps.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jon and I then went back to the cabin and checked in on the group that pabrushwolf Mike brought down from the Pittsburgh area.

On Saturday we hunted hard again with no success.  Saturday evening the gang got together again in front of CCPs cabin . . .

We then headed for the restaurant for slagmaker's stew and the annual drawing.

More pics to follow in Frogman's LBL2013 pics #3

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Yep, I'm still wishing I coulda went.
Thanks for the pics Jim
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Jim

The one on the left is the one I killed on Friday.

Frogman

Semp,

Thanks for the clarification.  I seem to remember the one Jason killed was over by his cabin??  Do you know what the total kill was for the hunt?  I was thinking eight coyotes and two grey foxes?

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

KySongDog

I think that is the right count but not sure.

coyote101

Quote from: Frogman on February 08, 2013, 07:49:12 AM
I was thinking eight coyotes and two grey foxes?

That's the same count I got.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing