• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Big ole storms

Started by FinsnFur, March 02, 2007, 07:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Man!....looks like some nasty storms took a major toll on things down there during the night. Are all my boys accounted for?  :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

We got a little Nor Easter going on right now.  About a foot of snow and it is still coming down.  The news media makes it sound like it is the end of the workd.   It's New Hampshire, it's winter, and it's supposed to snow LOL.   

But, I'm snug as bug up in my shop.  Got the wood stove cranked up, Margaritavile on the satalite radio and a fresh pot of coffe. 

That's called survival.  The wife and kids are home for the day.  Times like this, I'm glad I make calls LOL.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Member - Custom Call Makers & Collectors Guild & Call Makers & Collectors Association of America
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

It got just plain nasty here last night! Flooded the shop, it had about 3" of water in the floor. The wind was very high as well, not sure if it got to the 60 mph they were saying but close enough for me!

I got some cleaning to do in the shop now!

Brent

Bob D

Here in Alabam' we had tornadoes all over the state pretty much all day. Lots of damage, deaths and destruction. We were lucky around here where I live. No one hurt!!!

FinsnFur

I seen where a tornado ripped through a school killing a pile of kids in Enterprise . Parents were moving in to identify the bodies...Mannnnnn NOT good.  :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

BryanStanley

No power here, had to break out the generator to keep the well pump and furnace going. About an 1 1/2 snow with at least 1 inch of ice on top to boot. Woke up this morning to find 5 feer at the feeder chowing down. Such a pretty sight in the morning.

Bryan

Hawks Feather

Right now we just have some really high winds.

Maybe you have seen on the news about the baseball team from Bluffton University's bus going off an overpass in Atlanta, GA.  Bluffton is about 40 miles from here and my daughter graduated from there a couple of years back.  Four of the Bluffton people, the driver, and his wife were killed at the scene.  There were 35 on the bus and most of the rest were taken to the hospital.

Jerry

keekee

That was a bad deal Jerry! I feel for those family's, and all the others from the bad storms.

Brent

Bills Custom Calls

Had some rain last night ,sunshine and high winds today the snow is all gone,but it is Ohio if you don't like the weather we are having right now wait 5 minutes. Good shape here thanks for asking.

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

A little wind and rain..........

Sure do hate it for all those folks in Alabama. I know what they are going through. A few years ago a tornado hit here. It killed four folks that I knew personally.......can't remember what the total death toll was........oh.....and it ruined my parents house. They had to burn what was left of theirs and start over.

Tornado's are bad boys for sure..........

Dad's got a pretty cool storm shelter now in his basement............suppose to withstand a F3.  :shrug:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

What's an F3?...aint that a FoxPro?
Can it hold up to the FX5?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

fuzz624

Fogita scale,is what the F stands for Jim.It is the scale used to rate tornados.! being the smallest and 5 the biggest.Leave it to you to turn the way they measure tornados into a predator call. :laf:
        And by the way,the only reason i knew what the F stands for is because i watched the movie Twister.

Bopeye

Quote from: FinsnFur on March 02, 2007, 10:55:17 PM
What's an F3?...aint that a FoxPro?
Can it hold up to the FX5?

Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo........ :rolleye: The north has been so cruel to you............. :laf:

Thanks Fuzz for straightening our little buddy out....... :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free