• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Been doing some pondering....??

Started by Bopeye, March 03, 2007, 07:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Been thinking about wearing some Depends undergarments while hunting. That way I won't have to stop hunting when I get the urge.
Anyone ever try this........ :huh:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Todd Rahm

No!  :shck: But I want a picture of you in your depends for future "black mailing"  :innocentwhistle:

Bopeye

I'm hard to black mail..........I'm pretty much an open book to all that know me......... :wink:

slagmaker

just do a catheder and try not to eat anything for a couple days. That way you wount have to worry about number 1 and if ya dont eat you woundt have to do number 2.

PS. A side effect would be you might loose some weight.....LOL
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Bopeye

Slag. That many rofl dudes floating by could indicate a seizure.........ya alright?  :eyebrownod: :laf:

BTW, I don't want to lose weight.........no fat man ever get's accused of having AIDS...... :noway:

fuzz624

Bop,you just aint right are you.On the other hand,you could start a new trend.You might want to try makeing your own stile of depends.Try makeing them in a camo pattern.You could call them,Bopeyes Sportsmans dipers.For the hunter that is to lazy to squat and wipe. :laf:

FinsnFur

I have used them but there are just too many side effects for it to be worth while.

1- They never did come out with a ScentLok version like they said they would after weeks of corresponding with a Depends Technition. So you can imagine the robust misting that took place, like say after a nice hearty Thanksgiving meal.

2- If your stomach hangs over you belt even the slightest bit, your gonna get an elastic rash rub. I guarantee it. The Technitions told me the elastic was the best on the market. Stops leaks  :shrug: I said yeah...it stops me from being able to walk too.

3- You all remember the wedgys that you used to give that dumb kid in your home room, when you caught him on the playground alone? It's our time to pay. If you make a lot of stands each day, the constant walking and squatting along side a bush, causes the depends to hike themselves up into your arse crack so far you'll feel like your wearing a thong made out of a loaf of bread.

4- If your going to ignore all this please do one thing and that is do not shave your arse to keep the wedgy from pulling on your arse hairs. Because the first time you urinate the diaper will be stuck to your bare arse and stick good. Best thing to do in this situation is just crap yourself, and at least keep the diaper pliable till you get back home.

I hope I was able to help and this is another fine Product Review only available on Fins and Fur  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I sure hope you got pics of that hunt Jim.

Bob D

slagmaker

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

fuzz624

I dont know who is worse,Bopeye or Jim. :sad:

Bopeye

Me of course............Jim was just teasing ya.....I was serious... :sneer: :laf:

Just a little fun to break up the monotony of selling rabbit turds and wondering about scab pickers..... :eyebrownod:

keekee

Im gone for 1 day and look what happens! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Brent

Bopeye

Ain't it the truth Kee........ :whew:

I was just trying to bring about some enlightening posts like I have seen elsewhere.... :sneer:

We need to open our minds a little bit and at least consider things like this post........it could make us more effective hunters......... :eyebrownod: :innocentwhistle:

Jimmie in Ky

Thank goodness it was just pondering and not some serious thinking. You are liable to hurt yourself with some heavy thinking  :roflmao: Jimmie

Bopeye

Serious thinking is for nerds and geeks............I just ponder.   :biggrin: :wink:

vvarmitr

Well, if this was to be the case ya'd have to get ya some new camo britches being the Depends would add considerable bulk to the loin area.  :wo:  Unless ya had bibs er coveralls that would fit over'em.

Another plus would be ya wouldn't have to haul a butt pad w/ ya. :huh:

Can ya imagine Bop' showin' up at your door to go coyote hunting w/ Depend in hand. :confused: Saying "Here wear one of these. We'll be hunting loooong & hard today." :shck:
Sure would cut out the fair weather hunters. :sneer:

DirtyDog

Hey slag, you said that bop should just not eat........well, have you seen bop? I don't think the poor guy has missed a meal lately.  :biggrin:

Bopeye

Oh sure, pick on the Fat Guy............ :huh:
Seems like we already discussed this awhile back...... :wo:

Remember........."He's so fat he has to iron his shirt on the driveway".
"He's so fat he looks at the menu and says, "Yes".
"He's so fat that when he bent over and his crack showed, two guys got in thinking he was a bus".
"He's so fat that..........aw....you get the picture....... :eyebrownod:

DirtyDog

Hey man, if we didn't pick on ya, you would think we didn't like ya.  :eyebrownod: