• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I need HELP !!!

Started by THO Game Calls, March 05, 2007, 01:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Bad too.   I just drove three hours up to Vermont to finally get my wood, fought a nasty snow storm on the trip back, and what's the first thing I do when I get home?  Log on to this place to see what's happening. 

I am doomed LOL

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

studabaka

yup....doomed.....not alone, but doomed
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

THO Game Calls

Oh Mr. Studabaka -

Wait till you see what I have cooked up for you LOL.  Should be done by the end of the week - finally.   

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

BryanStanley

I think we all need help in some way shape or form.

Todd Rahm

You mean you actually log out?  :confused: I'm logged in so much Jim's server sent me a "Rent Due" notice.  :biggrin:

keekee

Same here! I didn't get on Saturday and Jim had to come looking for me....lol

Brent

Brad H

I can't walk by the computer without checking in...even if I was here 5 minutes ago.

I try to will power myself to look away from the computer desk, but I can't do it. It just draws me in and I have to just sit and absorb what the wife says.

Example-

[frigginsarcasm]"You better see what's on your website! Something probably happened in the last two minutes"[/frigginsarcasm]

:rolleye:

Brad

studabaka

Now that's just puttin gas on a fire there Al  :holdon: ........ Totally uncalled for :nofgr:

I'm going to be darn near useless for the rest of the week . Folks will be coming up to me and askin what that  :biggrin: stuck on my face is all about. The mail lady will be  :confused: as to why I'm standin by the box every day....  :wo: or think I'm hitting on her.

A week long Christmas eve for a 4 yr old is what you created. There ought to be  :readthis: against that..... NOT!!

:biggrin: :yoyo: :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

We need to start a FnF support group. I think we have enough members to facilitate it.  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

Oh great..... the blind leading the blind  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FinsnFur

:roflmao: Never looked at it that way   :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Ladobe

Al -

Almost as bad as having around 50 mostly higher end firearms that you no longer use - and then buying 10 more just to be buying them even though they still remain new in the box months/years later.    :rolleye:

Same as buying fine arms whether you need them or not, I can tell you after 20 years on the Internet that there just ain't no cure if you find a great site to hang your hat at.   About all you could do is quite cold turkey like I did for a couple of years.   That was perfect at the time for me.   Then Jimmie got me to come here and back out of hibernation.   So much for peace of mind and total solitude... but it's a good bunch of folks here and I have managed to still ignore all the other sites.   Get enough of a "fix" here.

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Bob D

This site is an addiction(sp) for me. I check it in the morning  before I leave, when I come home in the afternoon, before supper, after supper, before bedtime and if I happen to wake during the night ------- back to the computer to check out this site. Is there a name for this disease?  Anyone know a cure?
Bob

KySongDog

Quote from: Bob D on March 05, 2007, 05:28:23 PM
This site is an addiction(sp) for me. I check it in the morning  before I leave, when I come home in the afternoon, before supper, after supper, before bedtime and if I happen to wake during the night ------- back to the computer to check out this site. Is there a name for this disease?  Anyone know a cure?
Bob

I don't check it that much.  If I get up at night it's usually to go pee. But the rest of your routine sounds strangely familiar.

We are all..........Doomed!

Bills Custom Calls

I must confess I am just like the rest but i get on at 2:30 am sometimes this can't be right

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Todd Rahm

Finsandfurphobia - the fear of missing a post/reply on Finsandfur.net

While it is a rare disorder, there are a few documented cases.  :readthis: Oddly enough this phobia targets FNF members, but two specific groups, those that hunt predators, and those that participate in call making activites.  :shck:

Not to be confused with the following phobias that effect the majority of other boards.

Allodoxaphobia- Fear of opinions.
Androphobia- Fear of men.
Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.
Batrachophobia- Fear of amphibians, such as frogs, newts, salamanders, etc.  :roflmao:
Catagelophobia- Fear of being ridiculed.
Epistemophobia- Fear of knowledge.
Hypengyophobia or Hypegiaphobia- Fear of responsibility.
Phronemophobia- Fear of thinking.

and a few others but thats enough.  :biggrin:

THO Game Calls

Now that's funny, sad, and true all at the same time.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Brad H

I  just checked in to see what everyone was saying.

Be back soon.

Brad

keekee

"Phronemophobia- Fear of thinking."

So thats my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And after all these years I thought it was the wife! :eyebrownod:

I still think it the wife! :iroll:

Brent

PS......Just droped in to see what was going on! :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

What is even worse is when you are out of town for almost 6 days and don't have access to a computer.   :pout:  It is nice to be home.

Jerry