Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

browning204

Where are those pics from??
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

FinsnFur

My neighborhood  :eyebrownod:

No I'm kiddin ya...their from Watertown, NY.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

horndog

LIVE TO HUNT YHE YELLOW DOG

KySongDog

Must be hard to track in snow that deep.  The coyotes would have to be pretty tall.   :roflmao:

THO Game Calls

I LOVE it.  Roads you can't fall off of  :)

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bopeye

I'll take it...............this 74 degrees crap is for sun monkeys and tropical birds..... :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

Quote from: Bopeye on March 14, 2007, 04:22:03 PM
I'll take it...............this 74 degrees crap is for sun monkeys and tropical birds..... :wink:

Bop,

I moved from Ohio, where I hated the weather. 74 in March is almost unheard of to me. I love this stuff!

ND

Ladobe

Fun pictures to look at.   If it was 22'-24' deep it would remind me of part of a winter completely snowed in at a silver mine near Platoro, CO.   Spent just over half my life in the high cold country, so I've already paid my dues.   Don't miss that white stuff in the least.

Been in the 90's all week here with bright blue skies and no wind.    :yoyo:

Bopeye - Call me a sun monkey if you want, but I still prefer mine over theirs.   When it really gets hot here though, like in the 1-teens to 120's, I'll just escape to my place in Hawaii for a while so you can call me a tropical bird.   :wink: 
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

Bopeye

Quote from: NewDog on March 14, 2007, 05:54:18 PM
Quote from: Bopeye on March 14, 2007, 04:22:03 PM

Bop,

I moved from Ohio, where I hated the weather. 74 in March is almost unheard of to me. I love this stuff!

ND

I use to see winters like that as a kid in Wyoming and Nebraska............sure wish a man could make a living there.......I just might go back if I could... :eyebrownod:

Ladobe,
  Don't take the sun monkey to personal..........likes and dislikes is what makes the world go around.
When I went back west to visit my grandma this summer it was 113 degrees one day and stayed in the 100's the whole time I was there. I'm glad you like that brother........not me though.......I was looking for a shady spot for this fat ole' walrus to crawl up under...... :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bob D

85 degrees here today. That snow looks wonderful to me.