• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

It's about time I post a call or two for sale...

Started by Coulter, September 17, 2012, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

First one is a cocobolo North Bay P-bomb$30 TYD.
The P-Bomb is a combo cottontail distress with an external coaxer. This call is very diverse. Place your finger over the coaxer to use just the cottontail distress. Or place your finger in the exhaust end to use the coaxer on its own. For the ultimate eerie squealing death cries use both reeds simultaneously for something completely different than most calls on the market. Great for mouse squeaks all the way up to cottontail distress.

Next up is an hand stipled open reed North Bay PG-O with a Yellerdog YDD3 toneboard $30 TYD.
"The YDD3 is designed as an all around distress call.  It can be extremely quiet to ear splitting loud.  It can sound like a squeaking rodent or a shrill bird, or you can move up the reed and sound like a low, gravelly voiced jack rabbit." This is the description from the Yellerdog Website.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Both beautiful calls. I really like that closed reed for sure. I might have to ponder it.  :wo: :biggrin:

Coulter

Ponder away Todd...just so you know, I picked up a nice piece of African Blackwood the other day :innocentwhistle:

Steve

Bullydog

Coulter

Well yes and no...I do have it still, but it has somehow found it's way onto my own lanyard :shrug:

I'm making a wood run next this weekend, if you want one I can certainly make another. Just let me know, and also let me know what type of wood you may want.

Thanks,
Steve