• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Artic Mist

Started by desert dog, November 01, 2006, 09:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desert dog

The boys at KO are proud to introduce "Artic Mist".  This little guy makes some incredible distress sounds.  It will call coyotes all day long! $12.95 gets one to your door and ready to hang on your lanyard.

If it is not everything Joe and I say it is, you can keep the call and we will refund your money!  Can't beat a deal like that.

boys at KO
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

FinsnFur

You guys are killin me! I just got done sending a three digit check.  :laf:

You know I have to have one of those......gimme a couple days to replenish my PayPal
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

That looks real nice Loren.I need to start getting some more hours at work. :highclap:

slagmaker

Nice looking call. WIsh I could get one but I have to work some more to pay for things I already got
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

This is a REALLY great sounding call.  I took this out with me when I went looking for places to set coon traps and really wasn't hunting at the time, but thought I would play with it while I was out.  Walked just inside the tree line of a woods and stopped and called for about a minute, walked on looking for coon sign and called again for about 30 seconds.  Had a red fox come running in looking for a snack.  Needless to say, I will be taking the Artic Mist with me when fur season comes in on November 10.

Jerry

desert dog

This is from this morning.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

yotehunter74

just wondering if you have any of those little fellas left? really nice call....

Todd Rahm

Cool Loren is that an Alaskan Dog? And do ya keep a steady supply of these calls at your place down there in Kenia?  :wink:

desert dog

Got some in Stock.  Send me your address.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com