Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

I knew you would have a plan!! :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

War is over and I lost.  Was informed by the local "brown shirts" that discharging a firearm within the city limits is a felony offense!  Hard to believe that a pellet gun would be considered a firearm.  City living sucks.  We still haven't put the old homestead on the market and I may be moving back - with or without wife...........
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Sometimes it is better not to know the answer to a question... and remain discreetly well back inside of windows during the action.  However, you do know, so maybe baited traps?  Some grain on the pan of a small steel trap set to hair trigger has worked for me.  I have heard that rat traps, nailed or tied down will work on airborne enemy.  The tie down is to keep the trap from flying away if it only catches a foot.

If you can't use direct fire, consider a minefield or booby traps?  This war is far from over! :biggrin:

HaMeR

GAMO makes a silenced pellet rifle that shoots purdy good. A co-worker has been blasting tree squirrels with his for about a year now & he lives within 3 feet of one neighbor & about 15 feet or so of the other. Could be an option.  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Can't use any leg holds or rat traps because I don't want to kill any of the songbirds, dove and quail that are also using the backyard.

However I have two new allies that until just a few days ago I was unaware of.  Sitting out on the patio the other evening I saw a Peregrine swoop out of nowhere and snatch an enemy combatant out of the air.  Also had a Harris hawk sitting on the fence the other morning, but haven't seen him kill anything yet.

Have to  "sweep" the front walkway  every morning for IED's.  Might end up with that Gamo.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs