• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Lock your cabin doors at LBL........

Started by KySongDog, December 13, 2010, 06:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

rumor has it this thing was caught on camera a half mile from Wranglers....................

:shock2:

5 SHOTS

sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

bigben

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Bopeye

No worries. He is a scrawny looking thing.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Carolina Coyote

alscalls

Looks like me trying to get out of bed and find my glasses...... :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

securpro

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Bills Custom Calls

Hell I thought it was Bop when I first looked at the pic  :alscalls:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Looks like its been skipping its vitamins to me.    :shrug:

CCP

Semp it seems those cameras sometimes have what is called artifacts. It sometimes accentually has part of one picture in with another. This gives the illusion something is there that aint.  :shrug:   I find a lot of stuff on my cameras that look kinda weird and just over look them.

Here is an example. This is a picture of you and Dave in our cabin. Once I got the camera home and was looking through the pictures I noticed something wrong.  :confused: So I blew the picture up bigger and there it was starring right at me.  :doh2:

If you look  In front of the Microwave (front left in picture) you will notice a package of sausage. I never left that sausage there. It must have got mixed in from a pic I took of the cooler with the sausage in it. If i had not known better I would have thought there was a package of sausage left on the table.  :laf:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

jdbp

:confused: :confused: all i see is an eye ball in the door :confused: :confused:

alscalls

That aint a sausage..... thats Goplfertrout.....   :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on December 15, 2010, 10:36:30 AM
Semp it seems those cameras sometimes have what is called artifacts. It sometimes accentually has part of one picture in with another. This gives the illusion something is there that aint.  :shrug:   I find a lot of stuff on my cameras that look kinda weird and just over look them.

OK, but than means it is a picture of some thing somewhere, right?   :shrug:   What in [L} is it?  I thought it was a photo shop job.   :shrug:   I know damn well it ain't real.   :nono:

There does seem to be a big 'ol eyeball in the door too.   :eyebrownod:

CCP

QuoteI know damn well it ain't real.

It's as real as the little girl with the long hair at the end of the bed and the 2 pentagrams on the bed post.  :innocentwhistle:

I think the one in the original pic is from an iPhone app. But there is something very strange going on in cabin A2 at Wranglers..
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

jdbp

well im glad im staying in a23. The guys in that cabin are not strange.....are they???

Silencer

whats funny a kid at work showed me that pic today, ( he's not on this board ) and believes its real

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on December 15, 2010, 01:23:50 PM

It's as real as the little girl with the long hair and the end of the bed and the 2 pentagrams on the bed post.  :innocentwhistle:

Little girl?   :alscalls:   That did it.   I don't believe ANYTHING I see on the internet from now on.   

That isn't even me in that pic.   :nono:    Kinda looks like a movie star I saw once.   The ugly guy sitting down is definitely Dave though.     

Jimmie in Ky

That would have been cabin A3 seein's how I never had a microwave in mine. And that aint no little girl at the end of hte bed, thats Reggies dirty long johns hung up  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

CCP

QuoteThat would have been cabin A3 seein's how I never had a microwave in mine.

Jimmy the picture is from A3 yes but like I said

Quotethere is something very strange going on in cabin A2 at Wranglers..

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net