• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

WOW !

Started by Carolina Coyote, October 21, 2010, 04:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

I will be leaving tomorrow to go back down to the Wanderosia to Hunt all next week, We have one of the Hogs in the freezer and plan to try him out so will let you guys know how they are. We leave the Dillo's out there for the Coyotes so they get a good meal once in a while , Everyone buys License as lot of the stands we hunt from are vi sable from the road and easy for the Wardens to check you out and we don't want to set a bad example as we are there for the long haul, I think they are aware that we manage the game pretty well as they never brother us, the cooler? it was painted that way when we got it but the guy did a pretty good job, the Wench works great when Doe killing time comes around or when you kill a decent Buck. An 85 grain Barnes is a little bit of a overkill for a Dillo but good Target practice  and I try to never miss an opportunity. cc

pitw

Good luck Carl and as usual bring some pics at least :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

A week long hunting trip sounds mighty good to me.   ;yes;   

Good hunting!

Bluesman

I sure hope I get to meet you and do some calling with you this year Carl.  And, best of luck in the meantime.

JB
Protect our sport.  Act like you got some sense out there so future generations can enjoy hunting too,

JB