• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Afternoon Drive

Started by weedwalker, October 05, 2010, 09:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

The wife was wanting to get out for a drive this afternoon. We hadn't been anywhere together for a while so I said lets go.
We went over to a local lake here, Laurel Lake, and walked around on the bank just checking out the scenery.

We went to 3 or 4 different places around the lake. At the last place we stopped, we weren't very far from Linemansteve's home so we stopped by to visit for a short while. I didn't take any pics there, but he took us down to his barn to show us some of their llamas. They are very shy animals. You could tell they liked Steve but were kinda nervous about us being there.

Then we stopped by Cumberland Falls. We walked around the trails checking the place out.
This 1st pic is a video...........

Picture of the falls. They're about 50' high.

We didn't see any of the wildlife

Her and myself. No, I'm not standing on a step, and she's not standing in a hole :nono:

An old bridge just above the falls....

It was a pleasant afternoon out. She needed it. She had been sick the past 2 weeks with a very bad cold. Now that she's feeling better she just wanted to get out of the house for a while.

Bopeye

Great Pics Ed.  :highclap:  Glad you and the little lady had a good time. Why didn't you bring Pineapple with you?  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

pitw

Quote from: weedwalker on October 05, 2010, 09:17:35 PM

This 1st pic is a video...........

:bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

That was fun to go on the look see with you two. :yoyo:  Man what a great place for a shower eh.  Glad you had time to enjoy the time together. :yoyo:
I say what I think not think what I say.

weedwalker

Quote from: Bopeye on October 05, 2010, 09:29:37 PMWhy didn't you bring Pineapple with you?  :laf:

Cause you had Pineapple with you Bop. He's in North Platt. :biggrin:

alscalls

Ed that post made me smile........... Glad you got a good break for a while.......       :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

iahntr

Very nice Ed. Glad you and your wife got out together
and enjoyed the day. Thanks for sharin it with us.
Scott

FinsnFur

That little water fall was sweet looking. Looked like a cool place to swim too. :eyebrownod:

Hey...your wife there...was she standing in a......... :doh2: crap...never mind. I just seen you already answered that.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Ahhh, you big lug; you're such a sweetie to take the little lady out sight seeing.  :biggrin:

And what a pal to share the pix w/ us! :biggrin:

KySongDog

Glad to see you get out with the wife. Great pics too.   :congrats:

Now that you got that out of the way......... you can go back to coyote hunting.   :biggrin:

P.S.  I hope the lady of the house doesn't read FnF!    :laf:

slagmaker

Nice pixs. Thank you for bringing us along. Hope the misses didnt mind.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

JohnP

Really enjoyed the pictures Ed.   Next time your out this way you should bring the wife along.  Marge can take her into Tombstone and/or Bisbee and show her the sights while we are out calling. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HaMeR

Nice pics Ed. I'm glad you got out too. And with the Mrs to boot!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:  You look like a very happy couple.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Ed,

Thanks for sharing!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Bopeye

Quote from: weedwalker on October 05, 2010, 09:31:34 PM
Quote from: Bopeye on October 05, 2010, 09:29:37 PMWhy didn't you bring Pineapple with you?  :laf:

Cause you had Pineapple with you Bop. He's in North Platt. :biggrin:

Pineapple is in North Platte??  :doh2:
Nebraska will never be the same again.  :rolleye: :nono:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Tikaani

Beautiful pictures Ed, really like the falls.  Glad to see you and the wife out enjoying yourself.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Todd Rahm

Yeah, nice pics Ed!!! I really like that bridge photo.  :congrats: