• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A few photos of the new additions..

Started by HuntnCarve, June 08, 2015, 10:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

I took these this morning out back.  Looks like Big Mama had a set of twins.  Cute little buggers!

And here's a rooster I saw down the road a piece at the Middle Creek Waterfowl Propagation area.  He was heading over to tussle with another rooster. 

HnC
Dave

FinsnFur

Dave's game farm :eyebrownod: Nice pics I must say
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Dave

Great pics Dave.  That camera really does a nice job.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Looks like Dave is now a stocking hunter.  Next deer and pheasant season it will be just like the groundhog hunting - that would be 'from his porch'.

Jerry

JohnP

Nice pictures Dave, sure miss ringneck season.  What's the word on that injured buck from last winter?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

HuntnCarve

John,

The last I saw of the injured buck was back the end of February.  He seemed to be doing fine and was getting around.  Him and the other bucks vanished from the area.  They're probably hanging out together in their bachelor groups till Fall.  Then they will start showing up.  Meantime, the does are still around.  I jumped one this morning at the bottom of my property.  It's so thick in the woods right now there could be a whole herd of them there and I would never know. :laf:

Dave