• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Last Kayak fishing trip turns into Fall photo shoot.

Started by FinsnFur, October 30, 2016, 09:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

The weather was so crazy warm here yesterday I decided to take the kayak out for one last fishing trip. While the fishing sucked it sure was nice out on the water.
Very few people out there, just a few duck hunters. Beautiful fall colors reflecting off the water. It was pretty peaceful.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

My fishing trip last week was much the same except fishing was excellent.  What's with all them bent posts? :shrug: You found a motor for that thing yet?
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Before long you will turn into a photographer and forget all about fishing.  Or maybe not.

Jerry

slagmaker

Went down sand creek here last week. Sure was pretty.

Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Coulter

Nice pics Jim...Looks good for laying some steel, or setting some decoys. Heck, maybe even both.

FinsnFur

No motor Barry lol. That would restrict a lot of the places I could go.

Those bent poles are actually only about 10 to 12 inches tall. They are dried, hollowed out lily pad stems. That's what's left after the freeze and a couple frosts and dropping water. It was such a cool view that I just held my camera down close to water level and took the picture while setting in the middle of them.
During the summer I can catch quite a few bass under those lily pads. I was hoping that the structure would hold a few more Bass but it didn't.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MI VHNTR

Very good story and nice pictures. Thanks for taking us along.
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 30, 2016, 08:06:42 PM
Those bent poles are actually only about 10 to 12 inches tall. They are dried, hollowed out lily pad stems. That's what's left after the freeze and a couple frosts and dropping water. It was such a cool view that I just held my camera down close to water level and took the picture while setting in the middle of them.

Good idea and good pic.  The perspective makes that shot.

Dave

Wow - I had to look at those dead standing trees three times before I realized that was the lily pad pic.  I could've sworn that I wasn't seeing all the pics - 3x's!  :confused:
Very cool pic - it's still hard to see them as lily pad stems as they seem to go all the was out to the far trees

zack.klan

I took my kayak out this past Friday and didn't catch a thing.
Zack