• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

flukin around the bass pond

Started by bigben, May 13, 2014, 08:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

I been getting more into basin this year.  When I was a kid I liked using flukes a lot and really didn't try any other color but white and black.  Been experimenting with colors the last few weeks till the mighty susky comes open then I'll prob start hitting the smallmouths.  I have been doing well on them in a local creek for the last few weeks but that's another post. 

Thanks for lookin
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

coyote101

Probably 80 to 90 percent of the fishing I do in Canada is with a white ZOOM super fluke. Canadian smallies love 'em.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Dale

flukes work well, but I always used 3" or 4" fin-s-fish in a pearl white or shad for the most of my pond/lake bassin...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

FinsnFur

Nice weapon of choice. Salt impregnated or straight? I like the salt cause they sink slow and look more authentic.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.