• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I'd like you guys to join me

Started by FinsnFur, August 08, 2007, 08:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

...in welcoming Hawk's Feather and Studabaka into Fins and Fur moderator positions.

I feel their both going to be huge assets to our site, and as most of you that know them, know both are as honest as the day is long  :wink:

With me taking on a time clock job after being self employed for the last 12 Years and CCP taking on a new job, it leaves a lot of work for the remaining 2.
I feel guilty not being able to be on here as much as I am used to, and maybe it's no big deal but I dont like to think that I or any of the staff misses a post...and I know I'm missing several with my limited time now. The extra hands at the helm will be a welcome relief.

Nothing is going to change as far as the way the site is ran, you all know what you can and..... :confused: well I was gonna say "cant" get away with ...but I cant think of anything you haven't gotten away with.  :nono:

Anyway welcome aboard to Jerry and Stu...and thanks guys seriously from the bottom of my heart. I'm completely in aw that you accepted the positions.  :yoyo: Thanks again  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

:doh2: :doh2:
I forgot to add the fact that Brent has committed himself to becoming the secondary Administrator. We felt it would be a good idea to have another person that had access to the main controls should Big Daddy here take a spill or whatever.

Kinda scary to think about it, but if anything ever did happen to me, the place would basically evaporate since I'm the only one with full access to the databases etc.

So if you see Brent walking around with a big stick, just look down and slowly shake your head from side to side like this :rolleye: cause rest assured he took it from me while I was in the bathroom  :biggrin:

Oh and thanks Brent for stepping up, now get back in here and git to work!  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Stu and Jerry.... Glad to have you all on board.  :highclap:

And thank you Brent for taking some of the heat off poor ol' Jim... :whew:  now maybe he can take a few days off.  :laf:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

CCP

QuoteStu and Jerry.... Glad to have you all on board

Same here I have enjoyed reading there post and have enjoyed there time here.

I think they will be a big asset to finsandfur. Plus now Yerry can help me with my spelling.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jeb

Congrats guys , I'm sure yall will do us a great job !  :congrats: :highclap: :congrats:
                    Jeb

Bob D

Stu and Jerry, congratulations on your new positions on the best forum on the web  :congrats:

Bopeye

Ya couldn't have picked two better fellers. I consider both of them friends and really do feel sorry for them. Now they have to put up with me too......... :eyebrownod:

I mean it though when I say these two are fine gentleman. It's obvious they are an asset to not only our sport, but to what a gentleman should be.  :wink:  :congrats:

I didn't even know there was a job opening, because I would have recommended......aw nevermind......better not go there... :nono: :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

studabaka

Thanks guys ...... I'm sure the story line is different for Jerry, but for me I'm convinced that the boy's thinking went something like ' The season is coming fast and he don't stand much of a chance of puttin fur down, so let's get him to man the keyboard while we hit the field'  :rolleye:

I like this place a lot. I think a lot of the folks that hang here and the guys that run it. I have befriended many and have learned a lot while having a heck of a lot of fun.

Being able to fill a need and help out was a no brainer for me [I excel at those  :biggrin: ]

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

KySongDog

Congrats to Stu and Jerry!    :highclap:

I don't know how he does it, but 'ol Jimbo seems to always make the right decisions when it comes to this site.    :congrats:

iahntr

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Thanks guys! This is a great place.
Scott
Scott

Hawks Feather

Like Stu, I want to thank you not only for the welcome, but but for making this a GREAT place to hang out.  As for Jim's thinking on me, it was "that guy is retired and can hang out here while the rest of us work."   :wink:   Thanks again, but if it were not for the quality of people that are here, I know I would have said, "Thanks, but no thanks" to Jim.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Man, Jim ya was pick'n from the A-Team wasn't ya? Congrats fellers....look'n forward to being spell checked, baffled by big words and moderated by the both of ya.  :biggrin:

Again congrats.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

weedwalker

Excellent choices Jim. :congrats: :congrats: I'm sure Brent, Stu, and Jerry will do a great job.  :yoyo:

Nelson

Congratulations Stu and Hawk!!!!

I have missed having Jim here lately, but I think he picked 2 great guys to fill in for him.    :yoyo: :yoyo:

I don't care how big a stick Brent has, I ain't cleaning that bathroom again!!!!!!!!!!!!!       :mad3:

Nelson

Roundman

I always admire the guys that step up to the plate. Congratulations and thanks for the help fellas.  :congrats:  :congrats:

Bills Custom Calls

Congrats to all 3 I am sure this will only make the board better

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

bowjunkie

WOOHOO  congrats guys yer in the spotlight now  :eyebrow:

Silencer

HaMeR

You all finally made it to the big show here on a little ol insignificate website!!   :readthis:

Well I do know that there are quite a few fellas here that would make very good Mods & I believe Jim made a couple of sound choices in you guys. So what you gonna do with all your extra cash you'll have laying around now!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:  Don't spend it all in one ti,,, :confused: :wo:  bar!! :laf: :laf:

And I think it's cool that Brent is stepping up to take on more for you Jim!!

So,,,

CONGRATULATIONS BRENT,JERRY,& STU!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Glen,

I think I heard that "the check is in the mail."  Or maybe it was that I was  supposed to send a check.  I will make you a deal.  I will give you half of every check I get from Fins and Fur if you are willing to go half on any check I need to send.  It is the best deal I can make.     :eyebrownod:

Jerry