• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What would you do ?

Started by Silencer, January 14, 2009, 11:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

:eyebrownod:  Let me start out this is pretty funny IMO..... I was out night calling last night and the second stand we hear a car come smokin down the road, let me tell ya its winter and where we're huntin the road arent usually plowed  :wink:   
Then we hear a thud....  I knew what happened, the car didnt make the corner and deep six'ed er in the snow bank. 

Its late at night..........you and your gal deep 6 your car in the snow bank out in the middle of no-wheres.   First you hear coyotes howling across the field and you begin to become scared...... next thing you know a  redneck's appear  in snow camo scaring the bejesus outta you but helping get your car out of the snow bank.

After it was all over with the bald headed,  lip and facial  pierced kid, only thanked us once, never even spent the time to find out who helped him out, and they were gone in a flash.   I think his gal like us red-necks in full camo   :wink:   LMAO 

Silencer

Maybe I should have run up the road and pulled the banjo outta the SUV .... :yoyo: :roflmao:

FinsnFur

bald head, lip and facial piercings :rolleye:

That tells me he dont even respect his damn self, he sure aint gonna respect you for helping him out of the ditch. I woulda walked the other way. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

shoulda offered to give his girl a ride home and make him ride in the back of the truck.  it is funny though I have pulled atleast a dozen people out of ditchs throughout the years.  never asked for a cent.  I get pulled out once and the guy was expecting money.  I thanked him plenty of times before he pulled me out and afterwards.  then he said about financial compensation I looked at him and said I would give him some if I had it but did not.  I offered the case of beer in my truck.  he seemed discusted and sped off.  I was on my way to the creek lot to play cards that afternoon and I actually got stuck because a fella in front of him was on my side of the road in a rain storm.  either I take the fella out while driving or move over in the ditch.  me and my uncle actually changed this old couples car tire one time.  we were heading up to my grandmothers to help and we came across this little sedan with it's fourways on.  plates were out of state.  back off the beaten path.  I think they were lost.  anyhow we pulled up behind and turned our four ways on.  both of us got out and the lil old man that was changing the tire ran and got in the passenger side.  they locked the door.  I figured they were scared being it was allmost dark and rainin.  the old man was about to pull the old one off and put the spare on.  so we pulled the old one off put the spare on took the car off the jack and put the old tire and tools in the trunk that was partialy open.  got in the truck and left.  I never thought we were that scary personally but they must have been.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

msmith

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 14, 2009, 01:51:14 PM
bald head, lip and facial piercings :rolleye:

That tells me he dont even respect his damn self, he sure aint gonna respect you for helping him out of the ditch. I woulda walked the other way. :biggrin:

Or at least messed with them.  :eyebrownod:

A similar incident happened just up the road from my house in an area it drifts pretty good. A Geo Tracker load of drunk teenagers went nose first into a drift. By the time I got there the engine was revving, the smoke was rolling, the tires weren't spinning  :roflmao: I went home and got the four wheel drive tractor and yanked them out. They were at least polite and thankful. I said that it was a good thing they were headed down hill as I fiiggered the clutch was close to gone. I still had to push to get them rolling.  :roflmao: They gave me a good laugh and had sense enough to let the sober one drive coast after that.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Duban

wish i was with yah dad....hahah i woulda left with the lady ... haha and you woulda been stuck with the freak face....  :thumb2: :thumb2: :roflmao:

alscalls

I am Bald..... :sad: But it aint my faut :nono:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Silencer

Was gonna mess with them with howls but then I got thinkin it was my brother messing with us so we went to take a look see.   :eyebrownod:

vvarmitr

Oh, was that you Vic? I'm sorry I didn't stay & chat more, I had to get home because Coyote Kate had to work in the morning. Thanks so very very much!  :bowingsmilie:  :bowingsmilie:  :bowingsmilie:

Silencer

lmao, coyote kate's perty btw  :wink:

nastygunz

I got my racin subaru buried in the mud and cow sheet of a field one time....sent the 16 yr old nephew to the farm half mile up the road, friend of his grandpas...kid jogged up and backed..not even breathing hard....the old bobcat comes roaring down in a big stake truck....rips me out of the hole....gets out I thank him and offer him payment....he refuses....then looks at the subaru...says that rig made in Japan?....lets out a roar of a laugh and takes off ...dry old country gentlemen  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com