• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

POLL LBL Restaraunt Meals

Started by weedwalker, October 29, 2009, 04:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

Hey Jimmie,
Maybe this will help you out on which meals we need the restaraunt for at LBL.

KySongDog

msmith

Since I have never been there, where is the restaraunt located. In close proximity of the camp ground?

Mike
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

KySongDog

Mike

The restaurant is in the campground.

msmith

OK, I voted breakfast and dinner then but I would be happy roasting a hot dog one evening.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

weedwalker

Quote from: Semp on October 29, 2009, 06:45:21 AM
Just dinner for me.    :wink:

Yeah Semp, I should've put that choice on there too. :wo:

Bills Custom Calls

I like coffee and a little something for breakfast But Kurtis will eat a good breakfast by 7am and will be hungry again by 9am So I will have to get something to snack on through the day and eat a big supper

It would be great to shoot one of them hogs down there and cook it over an open fire  :biggrin: for all to enjoy
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

CCP

How bout supper I would like to eat each nite. I like a good cup of coffee and some bacon for breakfast then around noon I am tired and like to have some dinner and a nap then go back out and hunt to dark then come in and have supper and a shower.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

I think they are talking about daily routine CCP...you mentioned shower.....and thats what?  each week? :laf: :laf: :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

Once a month , Just cologne for the rest of it for Rich. I am the one that does it once a week with spit baths in between  :eyebrownod:

I say we might as well go with all 3 on saturday and breakfast on sunday as well. That way me rich and reggie can kick back on sunday  :yoyo: Jimmie

Bopeye

Just however y'all want it. I'll be staying in Dover at the Dover Inn, so I'll probably eat breakfast at the Catfish place. I'm telling ya, their bacon is as big as your hand and twice as long. Talk about pure fat and yummy. Eggs are delicious. Hashbrowns are awesome.......oh, what am I saying. I LOVE ALL OF IT.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

msmith

Hey Bop, you going? How far away is the Dover Inn?

QuoteI'm telling ya, their bacon is as big as your hand and twice as long. Talk about pure fat and yummy

This has me intrigued.  :eyebrow: I'm thinkin' first time down a motel might be the ticket, that and there is only an 8 man cabin left.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

Palegroe

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on October 29, 2009, 06:56:35 PM
Once a month , Just cologne for the rest of it for Rich. I am the one that does it once a week with spit baths in between  :eyebrownod:

I say we might as well go with all 3 on saturday and breakfast on sunday as well. That way me rich and reggie can kick back on sunday  :yoyo: Jimmie

My grand parents use to live around LBL when I was a kid and we would go over there and play and I have gotten a few "spit baths" out of a mud puddle or two beside the car in LBL before mom would let us back in the car! :yoyo: but I'm sure yall already expected that from usens in Kentucky.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

linemansteve

Put me down for breakfast and dinner only. Thanks Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

pitw

Never, ever thought I'd get to vote on this issue :thumb2:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Frogman

Breakfast and dinner for me too.  Will the restaurant be open Thursday?

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Jimmie in Ky

If there are enough of you in camp on thursday night she might do it. I 'LL  have to ask her about that  to be sure.

I know every one has reserved theri caboins. I need to know if all those cabins are full or hte numbers in them. If htrey are all full I can just tell her to prepare for fifty people each night and breakfast and maybe half that for lunch. That will tickle her to death. Jimmie