FNF IDOL II - The Pup Distress NEW CLIP ADDED 7/16

Started by THO Game Calls, July 13, 2007, 09:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Sound 1

Sound 2

Sound 3

Sound 5

Send me you sound clips by July 25th.   Voting starts on July 26 and end on July 31 when he Second FnF Idol will be announced.

Please send either WAV or MP3 Files.  Send them to THOGameCalls@AOL.com

Word has it that the winner will get an original ArkyYoter Call - and you can't beat that stuff - so send your clips in TODAY.

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
The Call Makers Supply Store
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Rich

Al,
I am indeed happy. It is refreshing to see that you actually decided to go ahead and pull that shooter.  I would have felt sorta sorry if you just started whistling Dixie.  :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

THO Game Calls

I'm beginning to feel like Rodney Dangerfield around here   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Al

awh

Nah...Some of us still respect ya Al.  :innocentwhistle: < (Whistling Dixie  :roflmao:)
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

browning204

this should be fun.

p.s. Al, your sig line........LOVE IT
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

bowjunkie

man I will send in a clip but no vote for me  :innocentwhistle: I will be outa reach from the 24th till the 1st  :biggrin: theres a silver salmon with my name on it  :eyebrow:

CypressSlough

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<          Dang you Al.         >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I thought we were seeing the start of the Used Car Salemen Ads.  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

keekee

FinsnFur

Just seen the sig myself.  :yoyo:  I love it :eyebrownod:

Cant beat an Arky call?  :huh: I beat mine daily and it still wont listen :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

Silencer

:roflmao: yall never fail to crack me up on here  :eyebrownod: 

Good luck on the contest !!!!  I dont have a mic, I got rid of mine when I quit playin BlackHawkDown.  Darn game was too addictive.

nailbender

Quote from: Silencer on July 15, 2007, 04:56:29 AM
:ro I dont have a mic, I got rid of mine

That's no excuse!  Just go down to the local library.  We'll excuse all the SSSHHHHHHHUSHING in the background! :laf:

Rich

I have removed myself from the contest all together.
Foxpro Field staff

ninthinning

ere I thought we were seeing the start of the Used Car Salemen Ad

Pretty Sad snakeskin
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

THO Game Calls

I edited the original post Eric.   There was a post in another part of the forum where Cypreslough said something about hatiing the long flashy titles.

When I made this post, the FIRST thing I said was, I just make this title this way to anoy Crypreslough.

Then when the sound clips strated coming in, I edited the oritingal post and title so that members would know when clips had been added so they could check them out.

It was just me playing with Crypres - if you go back and read his post, you will get the drift of it all.

If you want to pick a fight with me - that's fine.  The big difference here is that unlike Rainshadow, you DONT live three time zones away from me.

Anything you want to discuss man to man, face to face, we can do at your comvienence.  I am sick of the crap and I am getting sick of you.  This was a fun thing to do on the forum, you are not participating so do what's good for you and butt out - and I mean this sincerely.

Al

studabaka

:confused: Seems to me a few more of you fellas should be having your sounds posted  :shrug: What's holden ya back? Remember there are some darn nice goodies to be had just for participating [at least that's how the distress contest worked out], so don't be shy......  :nofgr:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

I'm not submitting cause I dont wanna steal the 1st place position  :shrug:  :innocentwhistle:  :biggrin:  :eyebrownod:

No seriously I decided along with the mods that it wouldnt be right us to participate, not that any of us are any better, but for the mere fact that it just wouldn't look good.

Now Brents gonna come in here and go, "speak for yourself dude".
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

QuoteI'm not submitting cause I dont wanna steal the 1st place position       

No seriously I decided along with the mods that it wouldnt be right us to participate, not that any of us are any better, but for the mere fact that it just wouldn't look good.

Now Brents gonna come in here and go, "speak for yourself dude".

Nope! I agree 100% It just wouldn't be right to compete in a contest we sponsor.

Brent

canine

Rich

Do I understand this correctly?  The moderator's and Aministrator's have all decided not to enter?  That decision took the zing right out of the contest for me. If the contest isn't open to all members, it isn't a valid contest.  :sad:
Foxpro Field staff