• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Swamp Hunt

Started by RagnCajn, February 28, 2007, 10:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RagnCajn

Thought I would show ya'll what a hunt in the Sportsman Paradise may consist of. This is a 16 year old son of a friend of mine and my OMC. Notice there is no dry ground around the tree. Had to wade to the tree to get a shot. Very typical this time of year.

"Ain't never hit one yet, I didn't burn powder at."

FinsnFur

There's no time stamp...was that taken right after the tsunamis?  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

RagnCajn

That was taken this past weekend. LOL Last hunt of the season. It closed at dark today.

keekee

Thats cool Randy! Im looking forward to getting down there! :eyebrownod:

Brent

studabaka

That there is a big dog  :shck:   I hadn't planned on packing my waders, but maybe I need to rethink  :wo:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

RagnCajn

Just let me know when Brent.

Stu, we will probably not have to wade that deep, but ya never know. When in this area, at least one pair of mid calf water resistant boots will come in handy. Notice I said water resistant. There is no such thing as water proof, unless they are solid rubber. I have not found a set of Goretex yet that would keep your feet dry around here.

keekee

Can I bring my Cur pup Randy?

Brent

Bopeye

That's a good looking Mtn. Cur...........what's he out of?

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

RagnCajn

Bring that pup on Brent. I have two curs an Akita and a mutt. The Mutt is turning inot a pretty good squirrel dog.

Bopeye, the one in the picture is a 2 papered OMCBA. he is heavy with Streaks MT Jackson. There are a few other champs in his papers, Can't remember them all off hand and have no idea where his papers are right now. He will cary the mail pretty good. My only complaint with him is he only barks on fur. He never lies. If he would let me know there was a hot one nearby I could probably get more

Bopeye

If that's all ya got to complain about Cajn........then you have a pretty darn good dog.... :congrats:

My female has Mtn. Jackson in her.........he's her grandpa.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free