• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ya ever have one of those days?

Started by Roundman, February 15, 2007, 06:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

WHEN THAT SQUIRREL WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE DURING BOW SEASON!! Three days of this one In and out of my tree I couldn't take it anymore.

Bopeye

:roflmao: :roflmao:
That's too funny.........I got a squirrel mounted on my wall that bothered me for two days straight when I use to deer hunt. I got my buck and then when back and hunted that little sucker down. Two days later........ :whew: I finally put him down as well. He's mounted right by the deer....... :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

I don't think there is as much meat on a squirrel as there is a deer, but there might have been more satisfaction on this squirrel than any deer.  Nice shot.

Jerry

FinsnFur

:roflmao:
Now that's a Kill Pic!  :yoyo:
hey Roundman did you drag him out with the four wheeler?  :eyebrownod:  I woulda!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

browning204

We have those damn chipmunks that chirp and rat us out!!!  I coulda killed a million of those during deer season. We ain't allowed to shoot them. :argh:
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

statelinerut

Man I know how you feel. I have wanted bad at times to stick a squirrel while bow hunting.
Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.

-- Ronald Reagan