• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

whats for dinner?

Started by Coyotes-R-Us, July 26, 2020, 04:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyotes-R-Us

:shrug:

Here is what I'm thinking for dinner tonight.
I have some 6 nice sized pieces of Greek flatbread homemade of course leftover. A small piece of T-bone grilled, and a bunch of eggs.
What I'm thinking. Take two of the flatbread coat them with olive oil, both sides. Put my Pizza stone on my BBQ to get hot run the 'Q up to around 600* Have spinach leaves cleaned, stake shaved thin. Caramelized a sliced small red onion. We had new red and yellow potato with sweet peppers we cooked last night that I'll chop up.
I'll put the flatbread on the stone make a thing layer of spinach on it and put the shaved meat on it and add the onions,potato and peppers.
Moving fast as to not crisp up the bread I'll crack 2 large eggs on each piece bake till the egg whites are JUST done.
Do you think I should make up some breakfast white gravy and cover it or use some graded American cheese?

old is the new young

FinsnFur

Im still salivating....hang on

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coyotes-R-Us

To late for supper...
It was good too.
old is the new young

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

Lookin good!  I like the way you cook.  That's kind of an Indian Taco Mediterranean style with an Afghan twist.   :highclap:

Coyotes-R-Us

Quote from: Okanagan on July 26, 2020, 09:44:28 PM
Lookin good!  I like the way you cook.  That's kind of an Indian Taco Mediterranean style with an Afghan twist.   :highclap:

You would probably love my bunny burrito!
old is the new young