• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My other season.

Started by Roundman, May 02, 2007, 08:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

This is what me and the family do when I'm not hunting. I have coached my daughter's team for the last 3 seasons.
This is the before and after shots of a homerun. 

The funny thing is the only time she does this is when I'm out of town.  :madd:

Hawks Feather

Roundman,

Let me get this right.  You are the coach, your daughter hits home runs when you aren't there, and they still want you to come to the games?   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Jerry

Congratulations to your daughter.  Keep them involved in school and activities like this and you should have fewer problems later.

Roundman

My daughter told my wife "Dad is bad luck"   :holdon:

Hawks Feather

When it comes times for boy friends, remind them that you are BAD LUCK.  Especially if your daughter is not home on time.  :biggrin:

Jerry

FinsnFur

:laf: Jerry

Good season to be involved in with the kids..tell her congrats from us  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

All of my kids are out of Baseball now,when they were younger i said i couldnt wait till they was out of Baseball because having 3 kids in the sport was well to say the least "HECTIC" and this is my first year without baseball for my Kids
I was going to go to West "by God" Virginia to watch my friends Boy play,,he plays for West Liberty University and their Division 2 Playoffs start this week,,of course in June the buddy's boy starts a 78 game schedule for the American Legion league so MAYBE i just might get my fill of Baseball,well unless im out with someone Crow Hunting :laf:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???