• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Some people

Started by Bopeye, May 01, 2007, 04:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Looks like the pups have found good homes........even got a picture or three... :biggrin:

Here's the boy and his dad that got ripped off by the dog trader.......oh, and my young'un is in there too...... :biggrin:

Here's Jeb and his son Brent.

Another pic of Jeb, Brent and Squeaks.  :biggrin:

It was a pleasure meeting Jim and Brent. By the pics they have already sent me, I do believe the pup couldn't get a better home.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

They will all be well cared for. :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

This is a very emotional time for me.  :sad:

:laf: Nice work Bopeye...right from the git go.  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jeb

As soon as I get more than 5 minutes on the pc i will upload and post some pics from our trip. Sqeeks is a very smart pup Bop, will fill you in later :yoyo:
          Jeb

ohiobob

[quote Here's the boy and his dad that got ripped off by the dog trader.......oh, and my young'un is in there too...... :biggrin:
[/quote]

Bop
was you just making fun of yourself with the ripped off by the dog trader crack or do you have SPLIT/SCHIZO personality's ???

AND i know what you mean about finding pups a good home,2 years ago we had a litter of AKC Bassett Hounds with 6 pups and we were the same way,,the wife wanted pics of them all the time and they sent them in an E-Mail ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME!!! AND the wife even told them IF for ANY reason they didnt want the Dogs to bring them back and we WOULD refund all their money!!! i am STILL waiting for someone to beat on my door with a 2 year old Bassett Hound in one hand and have the other hand stretched out for a refund!
God now i will have nightmares all night now :rolleye:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???