• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Squirrel Weapons

Started by vvarmitr, September 06, 2007, 11:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

Quote from: Bopeye on April 23, 2008, 11:18:12 PM
I use a pellet gun myself Al. Especially when you are hunting 'em in your neighborhood......... :huh: :whew: :biggrin:
Bopeye, I got hooked on air rifles hunting squacks in the wood along a golf course. That is how I got my first black one. :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

nastygunz

More squirrel guns, 38/22/410
-----------------------------------------

FinsnFur

Oh man I love that Taurus  :yoyo:
Quite a display ya got there nasty. Nuttin nasty about those :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Hey FnF, i love that taurus too, i use it for deer, fox, coyote, etc with the 357, then smaller critters with the .38, man ammo is getting so high pricewise im down to shooting my .22's mostly haha. The funny thing about the nastygunz screen name, which ive had for years, it doesnt actually refer to real guns, it means my arms, or "guns" as i am a 295 pound powerlifter")

browning204

Quote from: nastygunz on May 02, 2008, 09:15:49 AM
. The funny thing about the nastygunz screen name, which ive had for years, it doesnt actually refer to real guns, it means my arms, or "guns" as i am a 295 pound powerlifter")

Then I should change my screen name to Spaghetti guns!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

FinsnFur

:laf: I'll make mine... old and gunless  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

HEY, ARE YOOS GUYS HI-JACKING MY THREAD?  :argh:

V.V. a.k.a. Mushgunz
:laf:

nastygunz

just added a new Ruger MK111 .22 to the roster :biggrin: and heres a pic of a "nasty" gun :innocentwhistle:

KySongDog

Quote from: nastygunz on May 23, 2008, 11:52:15 PM
just added a new Ruger MK111 .22 to the roster :biggrin: and heres a pic of a "nasty" gun :innocentwhistle:

(hi-jack continues....)

Dayum!  That looks like my leg!   :biggrin:

Reminds me of those Roy D. Mercer tapes...."How Big 'a Boy Are Ya?"   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Semp 

nastygunz

BUT......to stop the hijack........ :biggrin:....I got a good deal on the ruger MK111 and was going to try it n then re sell it as im mostly a revolver man, but it felt so good in my hand n shoots like silk that im gunna scope it and keep it. Ill post a pic when i get it rigged up. the only bad thing i heard is they r tuff to take down n clean, but the ruger .22 pistols r legends around these here parts.

nastygunz

I SEE............DEAD SQUIRRELS  :shck:

vvarmitr

I  can see 'em too!  ;yes;  :biggrin:

Buckrun

Quote from: nastygunz on May 24, 2008, 12:09:25 PM
BUT......to stop the hijack........ :biggrin:....I got a good deal on the ruger MK111 and was going to try it n then re sell it as im mostly a revolver man, but it felt so good in my hand n shoots like silk that im gunna scope it and keep it. Ill post a pic when i get it rigged up. the only bad thing i heard is they r tuff to take down n clean, but the ruger .22 pistols r legends around these here parts.

No once you learn how it is a piece of cake. I have had a MKII Target for almost 30 years. Lots of squirrels and target shooting even some rabbit hunting. Love that little gun.

Steve

nastygunz

My new squirrel buster, I like my .357 so much i got the same model in .22, waiting for the scope base to arrive.

nastygunz

and here she is with mount and Millett Redot, shoots like a dream :bowingsmilie:

vvarmitr

nastygunz

whoop there it is, 7 seven shots at 21 yards with the walmart golden bulk pack, after the last 2 touched in the bullseye I figured i didnt need to sight her in no mo  :biggrin:

vvarmitr

I don't believe there is any reason for much more twicking.  :laf:  :wink:

nastygunz

i USED IT TO SMOKE A RAMPAGING RED SQUIRREL IN THE BACK 40 TODAY :biggrin: