• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Holy frozen crap

Started by browning204, January 15, 2009, 10:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning204

It is -8 right now in NH!!!  :sad:

wood stove is working like crazy. My 4-wheeler won't idle and my dog won't go outside!

Gonna have to wake up every couple of hours to feed the stove!!  OY VEY!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Frogman

Speaking of frozen crap,

It's really cold here in WV too.  The wife has a really nice scenic picture of some mountains in the background and a beautiful lake in the foreground.  I just noticed that the lake is frozen over???

I was out behind tha house earlier today and had to take a piss.  The piss froze before it hit the ground???  I had little yellow pisstickles sticking out of the ground.  If I would have thought of it sooner I would have made some "Golden Arches"???

It's so cold that I woke up during the night with something jabbing me in the back.  Felt like a rock or something.  When I pulled it out from under me it felt like a big doughnut.  I didn't want to wake the wife by turning the light on so I took it in the other room and held it up to the fireplace to see what it was?  It went, "Phaaarrrrt!!" and burnt my hand???????

Now that's cooold???

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

nastygunz

Concord -15 °F  Clear 1:51 AM EST .........thats officially cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey... :shck:

possumal

Froggie, that golden arches comment sounds like either braggin' or a vivid imagination to this old marsupial.  :roflmao: :laf:

Nasty, what have you got against brass monkeys?   :nono: :laf: :laf:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Silencer

must have a dead cell in my car battery, nothing llike jumping a car at 4 am to get to work in this kind of weather. 

I also have my pellet stove cranked up there to keep up. 

Stay warm guys !!!! 

SCcoyotehunter

Its even cold her in South Carolina 13 this morning. Thats really cold for us. Stay warm everyone.

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:@Frogman
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

msmith

Quote from: possumal on January 16, 2009, 03:01:12 AM
Froggie, that golden arches comment sounds like either braggin' or a vivid imagination to this old marsupial.  :roflmao: :laf:

I believe I would have just had frozen pants.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

HaMeR

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: @ the Frogman!!!

Phaaarrrrt!!   :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Hang in there folks!! the weather channel just said these temps will all be gone by the time the Toms start gobblin!!  :thumb2: :thumb2:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Tikaani

Quit your bitchin', Al Gore is gonna save us all.   :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Silencer

QuoteQuit your bitchin', Al Gore is gonna save us all.
:roflmao:

LORDDAL

Quote from: Tikaani on January 16, 2009, 11:09:22 AM

John
so thats what he was doing out last night burning all thoses tires just has to get the global warming started again
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

alscalls

Quote from: Tikaani on January 16, 2009, 11:09:22 AM

John

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

browning204

well it hit -15 last night, G/F car would not start but my FORD did. My little wood burner was begging for mercy.

Now we are sposed to get snow sunday, significant amounts possible. Man we have had it rough so far. Spring should be interesting, there is a 60 year flood around here that the old timers talk of near the lake here.

They have gotten it 7 times in the last 10 years!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Silencer