• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The Walmart time/space continumn vortex....

Started by nastygunz, October 10, 2009, 10:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Just to show that I'm right there with you Al. Back in 1973 I was a mere whipper snapper. I bought an ice cream cone for 25 cents. I gave the old man 25 cents and he gave me my cone, however he gave me three scoops and it should have only been two. After eating two of the scoops I realized he had given me one too many, so I took the rest of the uneaten cone back to him. I have thought about becoming a priest ever since. I'm feeling ya.  :sneer:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Quote from: Bopeye on October 18, 2009, 12:01:58 AM
After eating two of the scoops I realized he had given me one too many

Yeah unless your inhaling it, thats not something you would notice right away as you reach out to take it from the Ice Cream man. :doh2: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Were they 3 different scoops or 1 of each or 2 of 1 and 1 of another?.....if you ate 2 scoops and in your honesty gave back the 3rd scoop youd still get the cone right?....it would be a real PIA if the 2 top scoops were the ones you rightfully purchased and the 3rd, bottom scoop was the one you had to return...ice cream can be a volatile substance to handle...I applaud your honesty though  :yoyo:...so moving right along....with the Monster board gone...PM is weakening it appears...I went there for the first time in over a year and they have definitely slowed down as to members and posts...alot....the new self-proclaimed national predator board is pretty slow also....does that not make FnF the King of Forums now?....kind of like wallyworld is the King of Stores {had to keep the thread topic in there somehow}....Thus Jim Champion is the alpha forum boss now...ALL HAIL CAESAR  :yoyo: :biggrin:

FinsnFur

I think were slow too, all the boards seem to be actually.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

I don't know about PM being slow. The other night I broke my self imposed ban on going to the other boards. I know, I know, sue me. I don't go to them anymore, but was just extremely bored.  :shrug: Well, I go to Huntmasters cause I like ole' Leonard, but not that much. Don't know most those fellas like I know y'all.  :eyebrownod:
NPHA had like 25 guests and members online.
We had about 10 members online.
Not sure about Huntmasters, but they seemed somewhat slow.
PM had like 150 members online and around 100 guests.  :doh2: Doesn't look like NPHA had quite the affect many thought they would.  :innocentwhistle:  Oh well, to each his own. This is my home board and I hope everyone could have one as good as I do. I'm lucky.  :eyebrownod:

The Monster was the only board that seemed to really affect PM, not so much in numbers, but what it seemed to do to those numbnuts brains. Those Admin. boys at PM were going crazy over the Monster.  :roflmao:
I guess time will tell.  :readthis: :eyebrow:

possumal

I read somewhere that there was a big run on ice cream.  Maybe everyone is eating ice cream but us.  I'm not eating it either; too busy killing coyotes!   :biggrin:  Bopeye, I'd believe almost anything you say, but not eating ice cream in any amount up to a 5 gallon can would just be too much for you to abstain from.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bopeye

I couldn't agree with you more Al. Me and the Ole' Ice Cream man were always pretty tight.  :laf:

nastygunz

Ice cream is one of the better things in life methinks  :biggrin:

possumal

Weedwalker Ed even puts "Coyote Helper" on Tuti Fruiti and Butter Pecan!   :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

weedwalker

Quote from: possumal on October 18, 2009, 05:42:46 PM
Weedwalker Ed even puts "Coyote Helper" on Tuti Fruiti and Butter Pecan!   :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possumal, Save the backstraps off of those coyotes and I'll fix ya up a big pot of it next time I'm up your way. :innocentwhistle:

possumal

Dang Ed, now you tell me.  I just skinned a nice male tonight to make a drag fur for "Jango", future decoy dog supreme.  He had some really nice backstrap, except for the right in the spine area between the shoulders, where that 70 grain Blitz King did some serious collateral damage.  No wonder his eyes crossed when it hit him.  :biggrin:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nastygunz

I bet you could sell those skinned coyotes to a chinese restaurant as " Mountain Lamb".... :innocentwhistle:

possumal

Nasty man, you am a mess!  Mountain Lamb, what a delicious stir fry that would make. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  Mountain Lamb Fries?  I'm not going there at all.  :puke:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nastygunz

So I take it to the edge once again and go to wallyworld.....got the ice fishing gear out already....same stuff, very little ammo....BUT what i am really looking for is a computer monitor...i like to run an extra monitor on my laptops as I work with multiple files and also teach an online class...so having 2 monitors on one computer is really helpful when keeping multiple windows open...I go to the electronics section...find a sample monitor i like and in my price range...had some ruff lookin old bobcat at the register...i ask him if they have any new ones in stock...(deer in headlights look)...dont know....ok can you check?....cant...why not?....cant leave register....well do you know if it has the cable to connect to the computer with it?...dont know...is there anybody here I can get some help from?.....im the only one here right now.....ok thanks for your time and help... :madd:...I go to Best Buy, in and out in less then 10 minutes with new monitor...........also when i was in sporting goods this maniacal looking dude had just bought a hunting license and was really giving the lady crap about it being paper and saying what if it rains and its ruined...being a real a-hole....finally this huntery looking guy whose wating in line says in a loud voice" PUT THE GODDAMN THING IN A ZIPLOCK BAG AND IT WONT GET WET!"....and the maniacal dude glares at him and scurries off.... :roflmao:....better then tv really  :eyebrow:

JohnP

Quote from: nastygunz on October 18, 2009, 09:43:21 PM
I bet you could sell those skinned coyotes to a chinese restaurant as " Mountain Lamb".... :innocentwhistle:

I once had a Sergeant on our team who was married to a Korean gal.  I always wanted to ask him if he wanted me to bring him one of the coyotes I had killed, but I didn't want to embarrass him so I never brought it up.  Then one day he asked me "What do you do with them coyotes you kill and skin?  So I told him that I sell the hides and leave the carcass in the field.  He than asked if I would bring him a hind quarter on the next one I killed, to which I said yes I would and did.  A few days later he told me that I no longer needed to bring him any more coyotes.   I guess they don't taste as good as dog.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

In Subic Bay they called it "Barking Chicken".... :innocentwhistle:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canine carcasses at Edmonton restaurant were coyotes

CBC News
The skinned carcasses found in the freezer of an Edmonton restaurant last week were coyotes, wildlife officials have determined.
When public health officials were first called in they weren't sure if the four canine bodies belonged to dogs, coyotes or wolves. There was public outrage that the animals may have been dogs.

John Leer, spokesman for Alberta Sustainable Resource Development, said a scientist at the department's forensics lab conducted autopsies on the carcasses Monday.

"One of the lab scientists compared different characteristics of canines to come up with that finding," he said.

"He looked at written information of wolves, dogs and coyotes and measured various bones, teeth and the positioning of teeth to determine that they are coyotes," said Leer.

The autopsies did not reveal how the animals were killed. Because they were gutted, investigators couldn't determine the sex of the animals.

Ed Greenburg, an official with Edmonton's Capital Health Region, said the investigation into the Panda Garden restaurant, where the carcasses were found, continues.

Greenburg said the fact that the animals were coyotes doesn't change anything and inspectors are still looking into the possibility that uninspected meat was served at the restaurant.

Under the Wildlife Act, it is illegal to sell meat from any wild species.

There is no law against selling and serving canine meat, including dogs, but it must be killed and gutted in front of federal inspectors.

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

Im seeing a new busines venture here, ship everyones coyote carcasses to Jim Champion, fillet em up...Hmmm, a name.....Champion's Barking Chicken :yoyo:s,......Possumals Prairie Pork......JohnP's hotDOGS!.....money in the bank I say....on another note...a fella I work with last week told me he saw a guy walking into the back door of a chinese restaurant with a clear garbage bag full of turtles !

FinsnFur

:puke:
Makes ya wonder how many incidents like this we ARENT hearing about. :sad3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers