Started by pitw, October 30, 2009, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 01, 2009, 06:58:36 PM
I was gonna throw out the left bower and see if you'd show your right, but I held off.
We all should of seen flags on this thing in a number of ways though. Like the fact that Alscalls never responded to none of it either until the end. He normally replies to every reply. :roflmao:

Yeah a flag like I don't like the use of any electronic device comes to mind  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Frick that was fun :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: 

Stay tuned :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

5 SHOTS

sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

JohnP

I can't see any of the pictures.  Glad I wasn't here when posted as I would have fell for it also. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

There it is John  :biggrin:. I think anyway  :shrug:. Stupid computers :madd:.

LORDDAL

Barry I got just one thing to say about all this ............................Take Me huntin with ya PLEASE :biggrin: loved the story loved the pics just wish I could get a chance to hunt with ya my friend  :yoyo:
Charlie
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

JohnP

Quote from: pitw on November 04, 2009, 11:29:51 PM
There it is John  :biggrin:. I think anyway  :shrug:. Stupid computers :madd:.

Thanks for re-posting those pictures.  And yes I would have fell for it also!
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Todd Rahm

Thats some of the damn funniest sheeeeeeeeet I have read in a long time.  :roflmao:  Not sure how I missed it either.  :confused:

pitw

Quote from: Todd Rahm on November 09, 2009, 07:02:47 AM
  :roflmao:  Not sure how I missed it either.  :confused:

Probably looking the wrong way :innocentwhistle:.

golfertrout

HaMeR

In Todd's defense have you fellas ever tried monitoring a Pro Staff as large as his all by yourself??  :shrug:  I sure don't want that daunting task on my shoulders. It's hard enough monitoring the Brightwood Turnings Office & Janitorial Pro Staff I have!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Todd Rahm

Man if it wasn't for all the fun we have with these kinds of threads....................what woould we do?  :shrug: Actually, its this kind stuff thats another rung on the ladder for FNF above the other sites. Hunt'n, Fish'n, Family and Fun.  :wink:

CCP

QuoteActually, its this kind stuff thats another rung on the ladder for FNF above the other sites. Hunt'n, Fish'n, Family and Fun.

You said it Todd! It is what keeps me here great guys not trying to make a name but just having fun with the boys.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

Quote from: CCP on November 10, 2009, 05:28:47 AM
  what keeps me here great guys not trying to make a name 

[thing you put the food you eat in the throne bowl with] isn't a name  :confused:.