• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Alexys is sceduled for surgery Monday

Started by cathryn, January 12, 2010, 06:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

Quote from: vvarmitr on January 20, 2010, 07:14:18 PM
:holdon: Okay guys it sounds like we need to start praying for Jerry!!  :innocentwhistle: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:corn: :corn:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

cathryn

haha smartasses.

shes doing alot better.
had to take her to the doc wednesday cause her ear got infected but he gave her an antibiotic so we find out today if she gets to go back to school tomorrow.

Hawks Feather

Quote from: cathryn on January 25, 2010, 05:53:41 AM
so we find out today if she gets to go back to school tomorrow.

You don't want that to happen till she gets all the hides skinned, scrapped, and stretched.   :biggrin:

Jerry

cathryn

she does do a good job combin the fur..... :confused:

the doc said a no go an going back to school as of yet.
he didnt like the way its healing(still oozing infection) so he wouldnt take the stitches out because he was afraid the whole incision would open up if he did.

so i got to take her back to P-Burg tomorrow afternoon to have em look at it again.

alscalls

AL

cathryn

thanks again guys for all the good wishes and prayes.

just wanted to update her condition.
i took her in monday and had to take her back Tuesday. they did remove her stitches but there is still some infection where they took the cyst off her outer ear.
the doctor said its a staff infection.

they gave her more antibiotic and i have to have her in there tomorrow at 9:40.

they wouldnt release her for school cause apparently its real contagious.

Tomorrow they will decide what to do.
Doc said theres a strong possibility he may have to go in and reopen her ear and take out more tissue.

please pray for her that this sint necessary. shes been through enough.

coyotehunter_1

cathryn,

Thanks for letting us know. We are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

KySongDog

Hawks Feather

I am really sorry to read this.  Alexys has gone through enough and it should be about time for her to have some fun.

Jerry

alscalls

AL

JohnP

Will be thinking and praying about you and her. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Frogman

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!! 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vvarmitr

Quote from: Hawks Feather on January 28, 2010, 10:21:55 AM
I am really sorry to read this.  Alexys has gone through enough and it should be about time for her to have some fun.

Jerry

That's what I was thinking. :sad:
Sure to be keeping her in our prayers!  :wink:

cathryn

they released he to go back to school yesterday but she didn't till today cause the bus didn't run up the holler and the road was too bad for me to get em out.

she has to go back to the Dr Thursday because they ddnt get everything when they took the cyst out and its still draining same as it did before the surgery, only more now. they may have to go back in and do some additional surgery.

i have a question for you.... after they initially told me shed have to go to Columbus or morgantown then deciding to do it themselves and it not working, do you think i should let the same Doc reopen her ear or have them refer me to someone in Columbus or morgantown.

i kinda feel like ya had your chance and screwed it up and i want someone to fix it that knows what they're doing.

msmith

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

alscalls

I agree with Mike..........Get her outta here.....I was just in the hospital here and I aint sure whats going on but they forgot to feed me 4 meals in a row........so I checked me out!
They are idiots here and I think you should get another opinion and sooner is better.
AL

golfertrout

cat i think i would go to ohio state , thats where i went and they are top notch

vvarmitr

If you can swing taking her to OSU, do it! ;yes;
I'm not bragging cause I'm from Ohio I'm honestly saying they have a wonderful medical system.  :thumb2:

cathryn

ive decided that if he says she needs it reopend that im gonna tell him i want a 2nd opinion. hes not cutting on her again. i honestly didnt like him from the minute i saw him.
a gut feeling and even less after he spoke.

i should have never let him cut on here ear.

LORDDAL

Still praying for Alexy and you all and I would say go to Ruby or OSU I sure wouldnt let that same Doc touch her again
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff