• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Alexys is sceduled for surgery Monday

Started by cathryn, January 12, 2010, 06:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

well i woke up pissed about he whole situation yesterday so when i went to the docs i had an attitude.

i told them to tell him he want gonna be rough with her and having her screaming like ha had been and that he wasn't cutting on her again cause he had his chance and screwed it up.

well when he comes in hes got a whole different attitude..trying to be Sweet and slick at the same time.
says that the problem with the cysts were that even if removed they come back.
i asked him what was the point in doing surgery than and he had no answer. he wanted me to let him lance it in the office and i told him know. if anyone was gonna be cutting on her again it wasn't gonna be him.

he then prescribes me a medicine and says to bring her back up Monday morning for the lancing...like he didn't hear a word i said.

when he went to check her ear he wasn't near as rough as he had been either. i was waiting cause if he had been he was gonna get it with both barrels.

ended up that he says its infected now after telling me it wasn't the last trip up and its the same thing now as then.

I'm taking her to her pediatrician Wednesday and we'll go from there.

he did a good job on the ear tubes and adenoids but didn't do a damn thing for the cyst except make it worse.

he will not be cutting on her again,ever.

i will take her to a Dr to get it resolved but it wont be to him.

vvarmitr

GOOD!

Now if you take her to another doctor & he says the same thing then you'll know it's the nature of the beast.