• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A few for sale

Started by WSMBUCK, August 06, 2010, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Just to make it interesting for you on this site how about we have a little bet to get things going :readthis:.  You build up say 10 calls and say what they are worth and then you being a call maker must know how to work them right :shrug:.  I'll wager that I'll pay you what you say they are worth, you keep them if you win, and if I win then you put them up in our auctioneers forum for sale and the proceeds go to the FnF bank. :wo:.  The contest will consist of you picking three days to hunt coyotes and who ever gets the most on those three days wins.  These guys will make sure I play fair and I'll just trust you as I do everyone until they show me their other colors :biggrin:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

I got kicked off on purpose (the other site)  :laf:.......... :alscalls:  Then they kept me on their list so the numbers would not drop as they have done with a LOT of folks.  :eyebrownod: 
The real # would be much smaller if they were honest........ But they aint.....I say they aint.
This site has been here for a good while and always will be as long as we get to say what we want as if we were free.......
some sites wont allow freedom of speech.......dont believe me? go back and try it.

Sorry ya dont like it here......... I do, as do many others.
Coming here and selling your calls is FREE ........ ya just need to be a participating member..... 6 posts like these makes you far from a participating member.... Try showing us what ya make and sit and chat a spell........ once we know ya things will be different....... Or not......... but I dont think you gave us a chance..... you can stay as long as you like....... I do not think you can get removed unless you are un-active for a certain period of time....... as Jimbo wants ya to do as you please..... He aint gonna do it for ya.... :nono:

I hope ya stay long enough to see the good that goes on here....... But if ya dont..... ya dont....... We wont make up your mind for ya..... Like the other place. That is truly up to you here. :wink:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

JohnP

Quote from: pitw on August 11, 2010, 11:12:30 AM
 Just to make it interesting for you on this site how about we have a little bet to get things going :readthis:.  You build up say 10 calls and say what they are worth and then you being a call maker must know how to work them right :shrug:.  I'll wager that I'll pay you what you say they are worth, you keep them if you win, and if I win then you put them up in our auctioneers forum for sale and the proceeds go to the FnF bank. :wo:.  The contest will consist of you picking three days to hunt coyotes and who ever gets the most on those three days wins.  These guys will make sure I play fair and I'll just trust you as I do everyone until they show me their other colors :biggrin:.
Can I get in on that little wager?  

I'm probably one of the most junior members on this site and I felt at home from day one and I ain't even a redneck southern ole boy!

By the way welcome aboard WSMBUCK.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

slagmaker

Yeah, now that you have spoken with us and we know that there is more than just a computer program on the other end..ie. not a spammer... Why dont ya post them calls back up and tell us about them.

Just jumping in and posting what ya have for sale puts up a red flag, makes it look like you are into this for only the making of money. That would make this sport a profession and I already got one of those.

Every now and then we get a member like you. Sometimes starting off with the wrong impression or when someone takes a statement in the wrong tone. Every now and then we get one that will stick around and just do some reading and following along with the stuff thats happening and give us that second chance. Usually these people turn into some really good members. They usually end up contrubuting a lot of really usefull info, data, tricks and BS.  Then again we get the ones who turn into selfrightious pricks and make up there mind on the very first post, no matter what. Then they try there best to be-little anyone who comes in and says "Hay, give them a chance, Things get taken wrong reall easy in a forum sometimes". These people are usually the ones that go back to there home forum and whine and cry about how that other forum was mean to them. This kind of member is quickly forgotten and life moves on to bigger and better things.

Yeah we get both kinds here. It is up to you what kind of member you are. You can look around and see what we are about or you can take your call and go home, either way it is up to you.

Want to see how we treat new members? Check out clubmkred's thread.

http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?topic=12711.msg143684#msg143684

got people falling all overthem selves to help this guy out.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

Quote from: JohnP on August 11, 2010, 01:44:26 PM

Can I get in on that little wager?  

You make calls too :shock2: :sad3:

JohnP

Heck no, I'm not that talented but I do know to use one and I stayed at a Holiday Inn once.  I'm just wanting the same wager that you want. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Billy if you want your account deleted, delete it yourself. I dont do much deleting around here...it wears me out after a long day. :sleep:

Oh, and please stop sending me emails saying that your going to have your lawyer shut our website down for posting personal information.
The only information posted here is the contact information which is posted on your website. Which is also publicly available.

(By the way, I already took a screen shot of your contact page)
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

That's where I got it from..... his website.    I thought he would be happy that he got free advertisement on FnF.    :shrug:

So now he is going to get a lawyer.  BWAAAAA!!!!    :alscalls:   :alscalls:   :alscalls:

HaMeR

QuoteSo now he is going to get a lawyer.  BWAAAAA!!!!  :alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: X 2.

:corn:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

WSMBUCK

Quote from: slagmaker on August 11, 2010, 03:05:33 PM
Yeah, now that you have spoken with us and we know that there is more than just a computer program on the other end..ie. not a spammer... Why dont ya post them calls back up and tell us about them.

Just jumping in and posting what ya have for sale puts up a red flag, makes it look like you are into this for only the making of money. That would make this sport a profession and I already got one of those.

Every now and then we get a member like you. Sometimes starting off with the wrong impression or when someone takes a statement in the wrong tone. Every now and then we get one that will stick around and just do some reading and following along with the stuff thats happening and give us that second chance. Usually these people turn into some really good members. They usually end up contrubuting a lot of really usefull info, data, tricks and BS.  Then again we get the ones who turn into selfrightious pricks and make up there mind on the very first post, no matter what. Then they try there best to be-little anyone who comes in and says "Hay, give them a chance, Things get taken wrong reall easy in a forum sometimes". These people are usually the ones that go back to there home forum and whine and cry about how that other forum was mean to them. This kind of member is quickly forgotten and life moves on to bigger and better things.

Yeah we get both kinds here. It is up to you what kind of member you are. You can look around and see what we are about or you can take your call and go home, either way it is up to you.

Want to see how we treat new members? Check out clubmkred's thread.

http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?topic=12711.msg143684#msg143684

got people falling all overthem selves to help this guy out.

I was hoping to be one of the guys here to BS with and give my input where i can and take others, but after this welcome , Why would i, All anyone had to say was why not tell us a little about yourself. I would have been more then glad to do so,  like i said before i am a member in alot of different sites and really didnt know that was my first post here or I WOULD HAVE NOT DID IT but i didnt see that till i got called spam and everything else, I would have been more then happy to post anything yall would have wanted to know about me along with a link to my website so anyone could have looked around on there on. And i didnt ask a person to give me any money if yall didnt trust me thats fine all you could have did was say so and i would have proved i was real, no one was making anyone send me a dime if someone would have wanted a call we would have made a deal where he would have been ok with me , heck i dont care its not like its my living i would have sent a call out before paymeant and proved myself. If anyone was to know how i do business all this BS wouldnt have started, 90% of the time when someone buys from me i always add a little extra for them in the package,But i wasnt given a chance to before the name calling a bs started, so like i said before how is someone not to get a bad taste in there mouth ? I have been on here reading and looking around for along time just never joined till last month , and yes i crapped up by making that my first post, but like i said it could have been changed and all would have been good but seems some just like the fun of the BS maybe they have been shut up in the houses to long and hunting season needs to start for them i dodnt know, but i do know i dont take being called everything under the sun well and i am sure most of yall dont either. So its on yall now you tell me the next step??????

slagmaker

OK hears a little question.

What do you think of PITW's contest?

I never got to see the pics of your calls. So if you would like I would think that the powers that be would let you repost them.

Oh and no offense but you been welcomed so lets move on and get past that un welcome welcome and try to get you feeling welcome. If it is still your intention to find out what goes on here.

I need a little clarifacation. What do you mean by

Quote from: WSMBUCK on August 11, 2010, 03:44:34 PM
So its on yall now you tell me the next step??????
How can we tell you what to do? That is entirelly up to you

vayotehowler

I don know everyone here and I got snesitive onetime about a post and had just misread it. We all like to pick on each other . I like everyone on here and have gotten great advice  and been around for at least a year. WSM ask kee kee about cold calling vs scouting . Joking see the call sounds column and you'll understand . Cant we jsut all get along, and keekee i am with u done a ton of cold calling and zilch for dogs to show . GIVE  A CHANCE AND TAKE A JOKE

slagmaker

OH, another question.

Your WSMBUCK handel. I take it you are a fan of the Winchester Short Magnums. What flavor of the WSM family are you burning powder for?

FinsnFur

He committed membership suicide a bit ago.  :iroll:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 11, 2010, 06:28:03 PM
He committed membership suicide a bit ago.  :iroll:
Anybody know the number for 911?

:wo: And he was such a friendly feller too... hated to see him go. :sad:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

slagmaker

I guess he took his call and went home.

5 SHOTS

Right after the (animal exhaust) hit the fan I snuck into pms and found him, same name and everything, in the call makers forum. He may have been a little biased right from the start.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

KySongDog

Quote from: WSMBUCK on August 11, 2010, 03:44:34 PM
All anyone had to say was why not tell us a little about yourself. I would have been more then glad to do so,  

That is EXACTLY what I suggested you do.   I had NO idea who you were. 

Quote from: Semp on August 06, 2010, 10:23:06 PM
Hell of a first post.  Spam?   :confused:

How about an introduction as to who you are before asking us to send you money.   :nofgr:

But instead you got all defensive and tried to make us the bad guys here.   Why didn't you correct your error instead of whining about how unfair everyone is?      :panties:    Any then you threatened to get a lawyer!!!    :puke:

Like I said, Buh-bye Bucky.     :finger:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Well John P looks like if you get them calls made I'll have to take your bet just to have a reason to go hunting :wink:.  How could a fellow not accept a bet like that when he was in a win, win situation :doh2:.