• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I Wondered

Started by Carolina Coyote, December 29, 2010, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Readings NASA article on the spotting of the contrail of the Aurora aircraft does not surprise me at all because I think it has been around for quite sometime, but I was wondering if any of you guys have seen a UFO, a type of aircraft that is nothing like anything we could imagine being built by our government. I know some people think you are crazy if you tell them you have seen something, I have seen three things that I consider UFO's, the first about 12 years ago while hunting in Georgia, the area we hunt is a MOA, Military Operations Area were fighter jets practice dog fighting, the morning I saw the object Jets had been zooming all over the place and the sun was at my back and I noticed something flickering  in the sky about a quarter of a mile and about 4 or 500 feet above me, at first It looked like a strange shaped cloud but clouds don't reflect sunlight, I looked at it through my binoculars  :shock2: and it was a disc shaped craft, very smooth, flat on the bottom and a dome on top,it appeared to be spinning and was hovering for about two minutes and then started slowing moving to my left until the tree line blocked my view, the object made no sound nor left any kind of contrail, the color was almost the color of the sky and if the sun had not been reflecting off of it I probably would not have noticed it, I do not know what it was or where it came from but I  know what I saw and will never forget it. :shrug:
This is the first chapter of my experience with UFO's if you guys are interested and don't think I'm crazy I will continue with the others later, I would be interested in any true stories you guys have. cc

FinsnFur

I've never seen any, and I dont really believe in them anyway.

The seems to be patterns developed by the majority of the spottings, which is almost always by some sort of military base, or for the most part normally and continuously in certain areas of the nation.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com