• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Opinions Wanted

Started by Carolina Coyote, January 17, 2011, 02:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

:corn:

Hey Semp... ya' might want to get the popcorn popper warmed up, it looks like this is going to be a long one.  :sleep2:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

pitw

Quote from: Rich on January 23, 2011, 04:39:19 PM
"THO brings up an excellent and valid point."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now THAT statement is almost funny. Everyone who frequents this board knows that I am a Foxpro field staff rep. They also know that I speak truth, straight and to the point. THO has a big mouth, and THAT is a true and accurate statement.

You seem to have a mighty high opinion of yourself Rich.  I sure as [L] didn't know you were on a pro staff but now that I do your words will mean nothing to me :noway:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Jimmie in Ky

L Rich, it seems everybody is selling out. I was just informed recently that one of our favorite call makers has been sold again. I don't know who bought Burnham Bros , But in my opinion it stinks . All these old time call companies have been sold and former owners kept as figure heads. It's starting to look like hte danged oil industry !!

And no matter who he may or may not be afiliated with, I for one apreciate Rich's honesty. Most of us have know him for years and know he doesn't sugar coat much of anything  :nono: I would rather have someone like Rich representing me than many others I can think of. Do you think any other afiliate with a company would point out anothers best product? Says a lot for a mans integrity I think.

We've all heard all kinds of horror stories on various companies product service. In most cases the good reports have out weighed the bad on all of them. They are all using just about the same componants, yet some charge way more than they are actually worth for the hassle of using them IMO.Most if not all of them promote a vast sound library . Only two companies promote their product as a cure all, others promote it as a tool to add to your arsenal.

So how do you select one of these from all that are out there? Features, cost's, and what it is all worth to you as the buyer and owner of the equipment? Or does the advertising method affect your choice.? Jimmie

linemansteve

Boy's let's put a fork in it and call it done or what's your opinion on pick-up's or camo or gun's or Beer,????   Steve   :whew:
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

weedwalker

pitw

Quote from: linemansteve on January 23, 2011, 07:18:44 PMwhat's your opinion on pick-up's 

We are gonna need golfer or walker to spout off now :innocentwhistle:.

Rich

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on January 23, 2011, 05:13:59 PM
L Rich, it seems everybody is selling out. I was just informed recently that one of our favorite call makers has been sold again. I don't know who bought Burnham Bros , But in my opinion it stinks . All these old time call companies have been sold and former owners kept as figure heads. It's starting to look like hte danged oil industry !!

And no matter who he may or may not be afiliated with, I for one apreciate Rich's honesty. Most of us have know him for years and know he doesn't sugar coat much of anything  :nono: I would rather have someone like Rich representing me than many others I can think of. Do you think any other afiliate with a company would point out anothers best product? Says a lot for a mans integrity I think.

We've all heard all kinds of horror stories on various companies product service. In most cases the good reports have out weighed the bad on all of them. They are all using just about the same componants, yet some charge way more than they are actually worth for the hassle of using them IMO.Most if not all of them promote a vast sound library . Only two companies promote their product as a cure all, others promote it as a tool to add to your arsenal.

So how do you select one of these from all that are out there? Features, cost's, and what it is all worth to you as the buyer and owner of the equipment? Or does the advertising method affect your choice.? Jimmie

Thank you Jimmie,
I am at a time in my life where I have no need to prove anything to any man. They can not take away my honesty with any amount of bad mouthing while hiding behind a key board. I detest confrontations. I intend to live my life in peace, and for that reason I am done with this thread.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

THO Game Calls

Oh Mr.Cronk
When you were stumping for Minaska, a good many people went out and bought their callers, myself included, because if it was good enough for Rich Cronk, it was good enough for us.    We looked up to you and respected you.

When you left Minaska  over your feud with Rich Higgins, many of us understood.   You and he have been going at it now for almost 10 years.   But you were still a man of principle and integrity, and your leaving Minaska was understandable.  As a matter of fact, your leaving based on your principles served to strengthen your position.

But then THREE DAYS LATER you signed on with Fox Pro.   THREE DAYS!  A lot of people were left scratching their  heads.  What happened to your integrity?  Your principles?   Why did you sell your name to FoxPro?   Was it so you could continue to “be somebody” in the Predator Hunting Community?   To a great number of people, you already WERE somebody.   You didn’t need to prove anything to anyone.   But you did, and that is that.

Now I tired to have a civil discussion with you, and YOU turned it into name calling and trash talking.   The truth is, Mr.Cronk,  the last time you posted on FnF aside from your birthday thread was over 2 months ago, but as soon as something comes up about FoxPro and WT, you show up, riding in on your high horse with both guns blazing, defending Fox Pro, without even manning up to the fact that you represent the company.     Then, you refuse to discuss anything in a civil manner and turn to trashing me,calling me names.  Then you tells us that you are through with this thread.   Well, goodbye.   I tried, and you declined.  Such is life.

Just remember Mr. Cronk, as you ride off into the sunset with your FoxPro hat perched low over your eyes, the last view anyone is going to have of you is your horses ass.   

And if you think I am hiding behind my key board, I am not.   603-867-1018 is the shop phone.   I am here most days from 6:30 AM until 8 PM.    If you get the voice mail, I am either hunting or have one of the machines running and didn't hear the phone, but leave a number and I will be sure to call you back.  I am not hiding from anyone.   There is nothing for me to be afraid of.

AL Woodard
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
www.thogamecallsforums.com
The On Line Resources for Custom Call Makers.

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Rich

THO,
It was you who turned the thread into a train wreck and you know it. You should take another pill and think about it. I wouldn't call you on the phone just to listen to your chicken shot talk. Show up at my front door and say some of that shit to my face if you want action.  1826 Ave. E, Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Carolina Coyote

Boy's let's put a fork in it and call it done or what's your opinion on pick-up's or camo or gun's or Beer,????   Steve

I agree with this 100 %, I had no intention's of creating any hard feelings what's so ever on this Forum. Lets kiss and Makeup.
:biggrin: cc

pitw

Carolina Coyote

I've seen your picture  :noway:        :hahaha:  :hahaha:  :hahaha:   

THO Game Calls

Thank You Mr. Cronk for adding your FoxPro affiliation to your sig line.

To quote Thomas Moore..........

"No man, however great, is known to everybody and no man, however solitary, is known to nobody."

AL Woodard
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
www.thogamecallsforums.com
The On Line Resources for Custom Call Makers.
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results