• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

change

Started by golfertrout, May 25, 2011, 06:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

it comes a time when change is good but seems like after Al got banned and Barry was run off it aint good no more :shrug: things just aint like they used to be. kinda boring in here.     hope all the ones that helped are happy

Todd Rahm

Its the boring time of year.  :shrug: I wondered where ole Barry had been?  :confused:

FOsteology

Al was responsible for his banning, no one else.

Barry wasn't "run off", he choose to leave (to show support for his friend) when Al was banned.

Hawks Feather

golfortrout,

While I am sorry that you feel this way, I personally don't feel that two people make or break a site.  I am sure that if you call either one, they will let you know where they are currently active, and you can go there since "it ant good no more" here.  I would assume that the site that they are now enjoying will be glad to have you there.  Knowing that there is no voice inflection that can be heard when reading - I am not telling you to leave.  Just saying that if you want to be where your friends are you need to check with them since probably most here have no idea.

Jerry

golfertrout

Jerry most do know but say nothing,they know what happened. and as far as calling them, i dont have to, i talk to them on another site already and they are glad to have me there :shrug:i still have friends on here that i would hunt with and call them a friend but i have learned that there is some that ain't worth a pot of urine.   fos you have no clue what happened but i figured you would be the first to chime in :hahaha:      Todd    yea it is that time of the year, Barry is on another site and doing well :yoyo: he did not go because of Al it was another feller that was responsible for that :innocentwhistle     he told me that personally and I'm sure that person knows who he is :innocentwhistle:   

FOsteology

golfertrout,

I'm well aware of what happened. There is/was no big conspiracy. Al brought it upon himself, plain and simple.

This all went down several weeks ago..... why are you dredging this back up? For what practical purpose?? Other than to troll and stir the turds....

golfertrout

lol like i said fos you dont have a clue why Barry left but i do.why did i bring it up? just to bring back memories :biggrin: i stirred the turds and the smell is coming from you :eyebrow:

FOsteology

Quote from: golfertrout on May 25, 2011, 10:46:47 PM
lol like i said fos you dont have a clue why Barry left but i do.why did i bring it up? just to bring back memories :biggrin: i stirred the turds and the smell is coming from you :eyebrow:
Apparently not, and honestly don't care. His choice, for whatever his reasons.

Oh, and the smell you're smelling..... that be from your upper lip as you have your nose and lips planted firmly up Al's ass.  :wink:

golfertrout

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: like i said i knew you would be the one chiming in on this. just saying :shrug:

FOsteology

That's nice.

Obviously you (and apparently Barry) have taken umbrage towards me. If you have something to get off your chest, then get on with it.
Much prefer someone that will talk straight-up instead of tip-toeing around and being passive aggressive.

FinsnFur

He's baiting you Fos :laf:
This is a collaborative routine of Daves,  that we go through from time to time.

Hows the fishing been Dave? You must have better things to do with your time. I hear the trout are running.
These horse and pony shows of yours are getting so predictable it's funny as "L". :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

just bringing back old memories Jim.lol  :eyebrow: my routine is not predictable i assure you. i check the new post from time to time and just thought i would let you know that this place is boring any more,its like a ghost town :shrug:.  YOUR horse and pony show can respond now.lol :alscalls: i haven't fished since April,but I'm sure you could give a hoot. i predict that you will come home and respond to this topic and drink beer and hope you never hear from me again :biggrin: fos Barry hasn't said anything about you that i know of :shrug:       your turn :hahaha:  :corn:

Todd Rahm

Hey now come on!!! You know Jim don't drink beer.  :doh2:

He drinks Bud Light.  :alscalls: :alscalls:

FOsteology

You side stepped the query, and confirmed my postulation your absolute and unwavering inability to reach down to ensure you got a pair...... Kudos!

Reality and the cold hard truth is "mean" to those that skirt it and live in Lollipop land.

Facts is facts and it's never NOT entertaining, to assure copious available bandwidth and rope, for them who should be the last to reach for it, as oblivious quantification to their rampant dumbphucktitude.
Stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving and it is one of life's many constants, in that them who bitch and moan the most, have done the least.

The context of which, is and has ALWAYS been quantified with crystalline clarity and eloquently by AlsCalls and his fellow parishioners of the "Church of Perpetual Yeast Infections" (though never on purpose, which makes it even funnier!!!). You came here with a mission and a purpose..... and as per usual, failed miserably and came off as nothing more than a gibbering monkey throwing around your own feces and THINKING you've made a statement.... Congratulations?

Jimbo, it's nothing more than the same band of Do-nothing wannabes and trolls, holding their breath/stamping their tiny feet and highlighting their sheer and utter dumbphucktitude and lack of sack. I say hit 'em with the light, give him a microphone and clear the stage. Grand entertainment for all at an absolute minimum....  :biggrin:

KySongDog

Dayum!   I hope I NEVER get in to a keyboard pissin' match with FOs.   I am definitely outmatched and ill equipped to do battle with his ten fingered wit.   :nono:

Ya might as well give up, Dave.   You are floundering on the shore of defeat.   Resistance is futile. ~ the Borg - Star Trek:eyebrownod:

WldWldWest

Quote from: Semp on May 26, 2011, 11:41:44 AM
Dayum!   I hope I NEVER get in to a keyboard pissin' match with FOs.   I am definitely outmatched and ill equipped to do battle with his ten fingered wit.   :nono:

Thats What I was thinking Semp! I just didnt know how to say it :confused: :shrug:

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Todd Rahm

Shoot, you guys are doing better then me! I'm still trying to find a translator for some of those words.  :biggrin:

HaMeR

I'm not sure exactly what all was said up there either but I do understand at least 2 lines of it.

#1--  :hahaha:
QuoteStupidity is the gift that keeps on giving and it is one of life's many constants, in that them who bitch and moan the most, have done the least.

#2--  :alscalls:
QuoteGrand entertainment for all at an absolute minimum....   :biggrin:

I sure hope I never torque FOs off. I'll never figure out WTH I did.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

FOS is the Man!    FOS is the Man!     FOS is the Man!    FOS is the Man!    FOS is the Man!    FOS is the Man!    FOS is the Man!    FOS is the Man!    FOS is the Man!    FOS is the Man!   
I was tempted to just post     :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:    But everyone knows that posts like that are reserved for other boards.    :alscalls:

Jerry

golfertrout

lol :alscalls: you read to much fos. you need to get outside in the real world and do something.  most dont know what the freak your saying :doh2: :shrug: :alscalls: