Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

Golfertrout,

Good call on your inability to refute your being a cunt.  :biggrin:

Feel free to continue to spin yarns, as only you can...while sidestepping tangibles.

FOsteology

Quote from: FinsnFur on May 26, 2011, 03:51:20 PM
Hey Fos, after you read his last reply...how far off was I?  :laf: :wink:

You were spot on Jimbo.
However, it never ceases to amaze me, that a never ending lineup of illiterate douchebags, finally talk themselves into having sack enough to espouse their blatant mothereffin' stupidity. I'm always flattered, when it is flaunted my way and feel compelled to verbally beotch slap the blatantly stupid.  :biggrin:

golfertrout

having to pm each other are you :hahaha: :alscalls: shame on you jim :nofgr: :alscalls: fos i aint no match with your verbage assaults thats for sure but i can assure you that i can back it up man to man face to face. i dont think you would call me the c word face to face. and i guarantee you would not bitch slap me. have you ever posted pics of you with a kill or a catch, havent seen to many pics of that.just your typing skills is what i see .   hey this is the hottest topic on the forum :yoyo: just saying :shrug:

FOsteology

Quote from: golfertrout on May 26, 2011, 04:32:43 PM
having to pm each other are you :hahaha: :alscalls: shame on you jim :nofgr: :alscalls: fos i aint no match with your verbage assaults thats for sure but i can assure you that i can back it up man to man face to face. i dont think you would call me the c word face to face. have you ever posted pics of you with a kill or a catch, havent seen to many pics of that.just your typing skills is what i see .   hey this is the hottest topic on the forum :yoyo:

If you refer back to page one, you'll see Jimbo made a post that basically stated you were "feeshing"/"trolling".  Baiting me, or likely anyone else that was willing to play. Jimbo nor I require PM coaching from the other.  :alscalls:

Anything I say (type) online I would without hesitation say face to face. I'm not bashful. I'd say it with a BIG sheit eating grin. :biggrin:

Do a search here on FnF and you'll find I do indeed hunt. As a matter of fact, in just a tad over two weeks I will pry my ass from my armchair and open the door to World and shoot a little as my youngest son and I will be making the trip across the pond to hunt the dark continent for four weeks.

Looking forward to it as the incessant heat and drought condition in my AO has grown tiresome. 

FOsteology

Quote from: golfertrout on May 26, 2011, 04:32:43 PMhey this is the hottest topic on the forum :yoyo: just saying :shrug:

FnF is not so boring after all huh?  :wink:

CCP

I believe most here already know Al is gone and  Barry did stop by to Thank CC not long ago but haven’t seen him since, I am sure he has his reasons as we all have disagreements or move on to other interest or forums.

Most hunting boards are slow right now and in another month of increasing heat and the economy there will be many cat fights here and elsewhere. It is just part of the life of forums and a never ending cycle that will continue year after year. I still would not trade off my experiences on this form or the form I left before this because of the fact I have made several friends here and there.

I am sure this subject and many more like it will continue to surface each year as they do on any board that has been around, in the same way these things come up at family reunions all over the world. If we always agreed and different people didn’t come and go from time to time it would get smaller and smaller like those family reunions we may or may not go to each year.

ole Bop aint been around lately   :huh: Wonder if he has been banned  :wo:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

One person does not a forum make. Or break. Since I have many Friends here I will not move on & leave them behind just because I don't get along with 1 member.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

CCP

QuoteSince I have many Friends here I will not move on & leave them behind just because I don't get along with 1 member.

It is more than just me Glen  :alscalls:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FOsteology

Dang it CCP, stop attempting to throw cold water on our pissing contest.

Golfertrout was right when he proclaimed FnF has been slow and hoo-humm as of late. A good flame war puts butts in the seats so to speak.  :alscalls:

golfertrout

hey whats up Richard :yoyo: havent heard from you in a while, glad you survived the tornados.kinda boring around here so i thought i would get my post count up and livn it up in here :innocentwhistle: your post was well said  :wink: yours to Hammer :wink: 

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

golfertrout

your welcome Glenn :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Get your post count up, and livin it up in here? :laugh2:
Your telling everyone over on CCN that you got banned  :laugh2: :laugh2:

Quotehello my name is dave and i live in west Virginia.i like to hunt ,fish, golf and other outdoors stuff. will i get banned for posting smillies Ban? isee some familiar names on here Thumb up. hey Barry you old fart glad to see you and Brad to, jimmy n john n Bill and big mouth alscalls,lol and a few more. seems as the other forum is in here. fins and fur is not like it used to be. to much bs. hope some of the others dont migrate here

You just proved me right again :alscalls: :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

And to say, I have been working hard to get pic of Jim as he finds his inner hero!

Is that water cold enough?  :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FOsteology

Would be a riot to go over to CCN and act trollish.... dropping the proverbially turd in their punch bowl. But I don't have anything against John_NY, so I'll refrain from that behavior.

golfertrout

read the post jimbo :readthis: ,does it say i was banned? :nofgr:    noooooo it says will i get banned for posting smilies. stop drinking so much and your vision will not be blurred :biggrin: :alscalls: :alscalls:   i will tell you what o Jimbo and his merry men, i will slide right out of your world and stop trolling on your bridge but first i will say that i have met some fine folks on here and some i have even shared a room and ate dinner with, listened to them fart all night long and shook there hands in person at the lbl, these folks will tell you what kind of feller i am. im a straight shooter and im not gonna take to much crap from no one. i dont pretend to be someone im not. and fos if you wanna troll on over you just do that. if your ever in west virginia look me up and we will get together and talk about the c word and the biatch slap  :wink:   

FinsnFur

Well it would be easier to read with a litle bit of proper grammer :laf:
No heck even some punctuation would help....or a capitol letter here and there indicating the beginning of a new sentence...or any sign of literacy would be a plus. :alscalls: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers