• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Raffle for a great cause! And a Winner!

Started by keekee, October 02, 2007, 07:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Fins and Fur Auction

Here is a chance for everyone to help out Brian and Laura.  (For some of you who are new, or possibly missed the posts, Laura is currently starting treatment for cancer.)  All of the proceeds from this auction will be going to Brian and Laura.  The rules are simple: chances are $5.00 each or three for $10.00 and you can purchase as many chances as you want.  Since the tickets are lower priced, everyone will have a chance to help.  To keep this as simple as possible, your check (made payable to Brian Keahey) should be sent to Jerry Latta, 220 Main Street, Defiance, OH 43512.  Jerry will post the name and number of chances purchased in this thread so that you will be able to see when your check has made it and you will also be able to see how the auction is progressing.  With the time delay in mailing checks, the auction will start today and we are asking that you have your check in the mail no later than October 19th.  The winner will be drawn by Brent on October 26th which will give a week for any final checks to reach Jerry.

Now for the list of items that the winning ticket will be sent:

Calls & Call Related:

Brent Saxon KeeKee "The Original" Predator Series (Kingwood)
Hawk's Feather Acrylic Coaxer
Hawk's Feather (Honduras Red Heart with Bocote mouthpiece)
Brent Saxon Black Howler Diaphragm
Brent Saxon Puppy Whines Diaphragm
Brent Saxon Raspy Cottontail Diaphragm
Brent Saxon High Pitched Cottontail Diaphragm
Brent Saxon Howler Toneboard
Four containers for the Diaphragm calls

CDs:

Hunting in the East Volume 1: Coyote Vocalizations (Lone Howls, Lone Howl, Group Yip Howls, & Puppy Howls)
Hunting in the East Volume 2: Bird Distress (Baby Kill Deer Distress, Black Bird Distress, Crazy Bird Distress, & Bizzy Bird Distress)
Hunting in the East Volume 3: Distress Sounds (Krazy Cottontail, Death Cries, Adult Coyote Distress, & Jump-in-Jack Distress)
Hunting in the East Volume 4:  Prey & Coyote Distress (Pup Distress, Puppies in Distress, Terrified Cottontail, & Dueling Coyotes in Distress)

DVDs:

Hunting in the East, Part 1 Back to Basics, Brent Saxton
Up Close and Personal, Volume 1, Rich and Tyler Higgins

Accessories:

Don't Be Ugly Flex fit Hat, Loren Reese
Windevise Checker
Windevise Checker Holder
Predator Series Transfer

Here is a few pictures of all the items:

Red Heart and Bocote by Jerry...HawksFeather

Acrylic Coaxer by Jerry....HawksFeather

Kingwood Kee's Original Distress By Brent......keekee

Custom Dia Calls by Brent Saxton.......keekee...And storage cases.

DVD's And CD's

And some extra cool stuff.............................

Thanks for the suport and if anyone has any questions feel free to contact Jerry Hawksfeather, or Brent keekee here on FNF! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent & Jerry!

Hawks Feather

Nelson  $30.00 - - - 9 chances
frshwtr  $20.00 - - - 6 chances
Semp  $10.00 - - - 3 chances
Troy Walter  $10.00 - - - 3 chances
Bill Grove   $40.00 - - - 12 chances
Browning204  $20.00 - - - 6 chances
HaMeR  $30.00 - - - 9 chances
NASA  $50.00 - - - 15 chances
Jason Axley wv_yoter  $20.00 - - - 6 chances
Red Dog  $30.00 - - - 9 chances {in memory of his father-in-law, Frank Decant who passed away last week due to cancer.}
Hawk $20.00 - - - no tickets {in honor of my 4 year old granddaughter Maddie, who is also fighting cancer.}
iahntr  $20.00 - - - 6 chances
Ed Raymond  $20.00 - - - 6 chances

frshwtr

the money order is in the mail; one question. the article states  "the winner will be drawn" does that mean one person will get all these items or will a winner be drawn for each item? it doesnt matter to me, like i said its in the mail, just wanted to make shur everybody understands. hopefully not everybody is as anual as me.

keekee

frswtr,

The winner will win the hole package! Everything listed will be shipped to the winner. :biggrin:

Brent

browning204

as soon as I buy stamps, my check will go out!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

bowjunkie

frshwtr

wonderful package guys; someone will be very happy.
might i add here that it is a wonderful cause and i hope everybody buys at least one ticket.

keekee

Thank you guys! Your support is very appreciated!

Brent

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

While I am not sure, I think that this package is worth around $250.00.  Not a bad investment, so you might want to buy several chances.

Jerry

KySongDog

Hawks Feather

Paypal - as a last resort, yes.  If it is a check, Brian and Laura get the full amount without Paypal taking a slice.  Also, since we want the checks made out to Brian the Paypal would need to go to his account and then he would need to let me know who made the payment and how much it is.  If you don't have a checking account, or don't want the significant other to know, send me a PM and I will see what can be done.

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

I will get a check in the mail as soon as I get back home

I want to thank every one that is making this possible,and everyone that is participating

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

KySongDog

Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 06, 2007, 09:02:17 AM
Paypal - as a last resort, yes.  If it is a check, Brian and Laura get the full amount without Paypal taking a slice.  Also, since we want the checks made out to Brian the Paypal would need to go to his account and then he would need to let me know who made the payment and how much it is.  If you don't have a checking account, or don't want the significant other to know, send me a PM and I will see what can be done.

Jerry

I see your point now.  I will send a money order.

This is a very nice gesture to Brian from you guys.

Hawks Feather

Semp,

I know what you are saying, but the nice gesture is not from "you guys"  it will be from "all of us" here at Fins and Fur.  Every person that buys a ticket is part of the nice gesture.

Jerry

HaMeR

Jerry-- I sent my check in this AM!! :biggrin: You should see it in a few days!! :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Thanks for the update.  I will get your name posted as soon as it arrives.

Yerry

HaMeR

Thank You kindly Mr. Yerry!! :biggrin: 

BTW-- When you fill out my tickets for the drawing I sure hope you have a lucky pen!! :eyebrow:

:laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Quote from: HaMeR on October 15, 2007, 08:00:01 PM
Thank You kindly Mr. Yerry!! :biggrin: 

BTW-- When you fill out my tickets for the drawing I sure hope you have a lucky pen!! :eyebrow:

:laf: :laf:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: What a salesman  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

He had a lucky pen but he ran out of ink in it while filling out my tickets
http://www.billscustomcalls.net