• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Formerly known as creasy

Started by Tjones, June 19, 2008, 12:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjones

I will be changing my screen name to my real name in about a week. Jim ask me to post the change here. I am going to start selling a few calls and I did not want any confusion between screen names and real names. I just want to be up front should anyone decide to buy a call from me, I want them to know who they are dealing with. Its the same ol me, but just like Prince I now have a "formerly  known as",,,,,, :roflmao:

Thanks guys

Tony Jones
A tracker who hopes to read all the track offers must be astute during discovery and reasonable during interpretation.  Gerry Blair

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Good luck with the calls Tony.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Rprince

Quote from: creasy on June 19, 2008, 12:36:32 AM
but just like Prince I now have a "formerly  known as",,,,,, :roflmao:

You talkin bout me??????  :shrug:  :biggrin:  :wink:

Tjones

A tracker who hopes to read all the track offers must be astute during discovery and reasonable during interpretation.  Gerry Blair

Rprince

Yes I can & play a guitar too...... But I can gaurantee that you don't want to hear it.  :nono:  :eyebrownod:

Brad H

Got it, Tony. It's about time you start selling your work.

Brad

Tjones

Hey I am up and running with my new, old name,  :roflmao:              thanks guys

HaMeR

Congrats creasy  :doh2:  Tjones!!  :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11