• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

We're flooding again!!

Started by HaMeR, March 19, 2008, 07:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

Bob good to see your still on high ground buddy.If the water stays around you won't have as much grass to mow
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Carolina Coyote

Glad to see this post, Ive been wondering if any of you guys were affected, on my way to Wyoming last week going thru Missouri up to St Louie the water was almost up to the interstate in lots of places, hope everyone gets thru this OK. We have been needing some good rain here in SC for the last couple of years but not like you guys are getting. cc

Silencer

Bob, Its good to hear you're alright, its nice to have flooded timber to hunt but not at that cost.

I've been seing species of ducks around here I didnt see in the fall, drake common mergs, drake hooded mergs, shovelers, drake red heads, of course the mallards and woodies are back as well.... where the hell were they when the season was in !!!!

ohiobob

Quote from: Silencer on March 29, 2008, 03:32:34 PM
Bob, Its good to hear you're alright, its nice to have flooded timber to hunt but not at that cost.

I've been seing species of ducks around here I didnt see in the fall, drake common mergs, drake hooded mergs, shovelers, drake red heads, of course the mallards and woodies are back as well.... where the hell were they when the season was in !!!!

Same here Vic
We are seeing all kinds of Different Species, I guess they are here every year, just not when Waterfowl Season is in  :madd:
But those Swans are HUGE !!!
We have Mergansers all over the Place, Buffle heads and quite a few more Species that we never get a Shot at.
We had some Smaller Floods in Waterfowl Season, and I really did like Hunting Flooded Timber, but by the next weekend, the Water was back down and the Flooded Timber was, No More.
I wish Ohio had a Damn Seagull Season, those "Water Pigeons" are good for NOTHING ! I might even buy a Seagull Stamp, I have heard that those Seagulls Explode when a V-Max hits them ???  :shrug:

Bill
The Wife will not let me mow the Grass, I always Scalp it and try to let the Sun burn the Grass up, I don't care what the Lawn Looks like, but the Wife Loves Mowing, and me being the Good Husband, I Let Her do the Mowing  :laf:

I saw this Guy in our Bottoms last week  :laf:

And Coyote Hunting is Over for me this year, this Flood got to one of my Good Spots but I will hit it again in the Fall

Flooded Spot, there should be ZERO Water in this Pic

I need to get me one of those Coleman Crawdad Boats and put a Good Trolling Motor on it to "Cadillac" for Coyotes.
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Bills Custom Calls

I can't believe Bopeye  was that close and didn't even stop by to say howdy  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bopeye

At what does contestant #3 win!!!!!!!!!!???????

A BIG BITE ME goes to Bill..............yessur.....he won it fair and square............. :wink:

That guys too thin to be me........... :doh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bills Custom Calls

Thanks Bop I needed that  :roflmao: