• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Predator University is EXACTLY where I would go

Started by Bopeye, June 09, 2008, 06:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

To heck with buying all the instructional tapes and spending the countless hours on predator forums. I'd head straight to the Predator University and get my degree in hunting predators. Then you wouldn't have to ask so many questions........you'd already know all you need too. OUTSTANDING IDEA!!!  :yoyo:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

DirtyDog

Quote from: browning204 on June 09, 2008, 07:45:27 AM
Are you joking or serious? :confused:

You obviosly don't know Bopeye.  :nono:

Brother man, that is exactly what we need. I mean who needs to have the best professor (Wiley Coyote) anyways.  :eyebrow:

HaMeR

Ol Bopeye wants to be a Graduate of PU!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

That whole thing has got to be a late April Fools joke :roflmao: :roflmao:
Watson and Holtz will run him right out of the state. Oh wait....he even got busted using Holtz's pictures on his website  :roflmao: :laf: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Reminds me of that scam artist that was prowling around a couple years back robbing everyone telling them he was a professional guide. I think my post is still pinned over there about him  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 09, 2008, 04:46:14 PM
Reminds me of that scam artist that was prowling around a couple years back robbing everyone telling them he was a professional guide. I think my post is still pinned over there about him  :laf:

That would be Jay Travis.  I remember him well.   :argh:

Jerry

Bopeye

Brad H

QuoteThat would be Jay Travis.  I remember him well.

Uggg! Don't we all, Jerry. :rolleye:

Brad

George Ackley

Jay Travis

what a DOGKNOTE, He was ,

Brad i got the howler,, and I LIKE IT!!! Sorry i didnt get back to yea sooner
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

Brad H

No problem, George!!

It was my pleasure.

It ought to throw'em a nice twist!

Brad

Bopeye

Hello Big George........ :yoyo:

Ole' Brad does make a beautiful howler, doesn't he? I got one myself.  SWEEET  :eyebrownod: :biggrin:

George Ackley

whatup Bopeye :yoyo: I see your as hansom as ever,,,

Brad I got the call, And i am truly impressed with the lower pitch i can get out of it, that's the good news
the bad news is it don't look like I am going to take part in the calling contest,,,

bigben

so instead of proving that you are better then the so called keyboard callers you are up and droppin out of the contest?  makes sense george.  and like I said in the other post it is not the dead line yet so ya never know some of these guys might enter.  I want to know something george.  how is some of these prostaffers supposed to compete if they need to live in pa to compete?  heck foxpro does not have anyone in pa that is a prostaffer.  so how can they compete.  the only one that I know that lives in pa that is on prostaff is steve frye.  if you are going to call him a internet caller you are seriously mistaken he killed a few coyotes this year and had some pretty big numbers on greys for callin in an area that is allready poluted with callers.  kinda funny george.  everytime I have seen you post you were going to be somewhere something else comes up.  but it is ok buddy I aint gonna call you a internet hunter.  takereasy and have a good one.  ben smyser
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Bopeye

George, I'll call against ya at the LBL........ :biggrin:
I just don't want a big guy like you crying on my shoulder after I make you look bad. You might blow out my newly acquired back surgery and that wouldn't be good.  :eyebrownod: :biggrin:

I see your going to the Huntmasters picnic,  :holdon: Now that still means you'll come to LBL right?  :wo:
I'd like to go to the Huntmasters picnic, but I don't see it happen for a little while. I keep having this guy named..........uh.....Bill I think it is. He's always calling wanting money. What's his last name.......... :wo: ............something like Klector or something like that.  :laf:

George Ackley

I removed my post,,, I am feeling I may have  stepped over the line ..

George Ackley

I removed my post,,, I am feeling I may have  stepped over the line ..

bigben

easy there bud.  I know that you travel and you do kill coyotes.  I am wondering though.  who do you feel should not be giving the seminars.  and I have never once questioned your abilities to call and kill coyotes bubba.  

who exactly do you feel should enter the comp? 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

bigben

and who am I exactly stickin up for exactly.  I am not sure on who this is more pointed to me or friends of mine? 

George Ackley

I removed my post,,, I am feeling I may have  stepped over the line .