• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

took some kids fishing...

Started by 5 SHOTS, July 19, 2008, 08:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

I took a couple of kids fishing yesterday, not for big fish, just quantity. They caught about 200 bluegill and a few bass in 2 hours. Their mother and I got Jimmed.  :innocentwhistle: We didn't even get to wet lines. They did catch a few keepers but we didn't take any home. The kids had a ball pulling in fish as fast as we took them off the hook.
Caleb caught the first one

Davids first

the last two fish

Then it was time to go and we decided to go see what the ungodly, sorrowful, broken hearted, painful, yowling was and found this...

It was starved and thirsty and has road rash on its head. We think someone just tossed it out the window on their way by. The little cat is fattening up nicely now. I wish I had recorded the howls it was making.  :wo:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

It looks July hot too. Enough of those and you could have made a nice bluegill sandwich :eyebrownod:

Looks like they enjoyed themselves, good deal. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

:holdon: There was enough but they were small enough I would still be cleaning fish and I might have 2 sandwiches made by now.  :doh2:

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Silencer

You can tell they had fun, looks like your water levels down a few feet

Hawks Feather

It does look like they were having fun, but where are you going to take them fishing next so that they can catch more that this trip?  Maybe you should start keeping the little ones for the cat. 

Jerry

5 SHOTS

Next time we will just stay a little longer.  :eyebrow: As far as the fish my little dog has that covered, she was trying to grab them as they swung them to me to take the hook out.  :nofgr: she did catch about 8 or 10 that we threw back before they got their bearings.  :hahaha: She has a newfound love for fishing I think. and the little cat is fattening up nicely even without the fish, and she has adopted a human already.  :wink: