• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

yotes are safe around me for a bit

Started by slagmaker, January 01, 2007, 04:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Well looks like the yotes and other vamints are safe around me for a while. Christmas night I was taken by abmbulance to the hospital and now i have a nice long scar running down my belly. Seems something I ate didnt like my small intestine and kind of stopped it up and caused a major backup in the plumbing. From what the doc said it was within an hour or so of making my stomache pop and that aint a good thing. In fact I just had a frined bring me my laptop so I would have something to do while I am layed up.

So you all have a happy new year

Mine aint starting out to good
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Bills Custom Calls

Sorry to hear that  We  wish yo well
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

CCP

Sorry to hear slagmaker and hope you continue to get better. It will take awhile to get over being cut all the way down your front side. I was opened up like that after being stabbed and it took a long time to get over it.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

fuzz624

Well Slagmaker,you harvester of fuzzy things,looks like i am safe for now. :laf:
     I hope you get well soon.

Bopeye

Gosh Slag..........I don't know what to say..........I'll pray for you my friend and I truly hope you get to feeling better. I'm thankful they caught it before it was too late.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

studabaka

Mend up quick. Those yotes need tending.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Brad H

OUCH!! Sorry to hear about that Slag. Glad it wasn't any worse. Hope you heal quick.

Brad

Hawks Feather

Slag,

That is not good news, but it could have been worse.  Rest up and get ready to go again.

Jerry

canine

Wish ya the best slag..Good to hear you caught it before it got worse.

Do you have any clue what you ate to cause it? So's ya don't eat it again.

JD

FinsnFur

You didn't try that fired beaver recipe them guys are passing around, did you?  :shck:
You know the one that taste like human flesh.

Get well soon bud...January's been born, we may need some back up.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

We have no idea what caused it and they havnt let me eat anything yet, Going on week now with no food going in the old pie hole, so we still are not sure if everything is working. I may get to go home in the next 2 or 3 days tho. Hopefully sooner.

Hope this dont mess up my going to the IPC. Been looking forward to that.

Arkyyoter

Get well Slag.........we will say an extra prayer for ya!!

nailbender

keekee

Dang dude! Sorry to hear that! Hope you get better soon!

Brent

ohiobob

Slag
Did you have them put a zipper in so the next time they can take care of you and zip you back up? what the hell did you eat? did you have to unhinge your jaws like a friggin boa constricter to get it down your gullet?
your one of the lucky ones,you caught it before it burst and poisoned you
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

slagmaker

Today was my first "solid" food and they have ne scheduled for X-rays in the morning. Depending on how those turn out is if I get to go home tomorrow or not. Worst thing about this is it looks liek work slipped up and didnt get my insurance processsed so I dont have insuracne coverage for my hospital stay. OH boy cant wait to se how much those bills are going to run.

But the alternative could have been alot worse.

Bopeye

I can't believe how similar this sounds to what my brother just went through. Have they said whether it is your pancreas........maybe gall bladder?

I sure hope ya get to feeling better soon.......... :wink:

If they forced me to quit eating for a week...........I'd probably eat my pillow...... :biggrin:

Don't try that dude...... :nofgr: Just a sorry attempt at humor.......you just get to feeling better.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

LOL  :laf: @ Bopeye

I think I'd be raising some at hell at work. I know your not in any condition right now.....but that gets to be BS. Nobody can afford health insurance in this country to begin with, and then employers just nod at a slip up like this.

_isses me off :argh:  :argh:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

clousewt

I know how you feel about being laid up. I just had my second back surgery on 27 November, had the first one 31 july this year. I have been laid up since 31 july. Bopeye gets me out every now and then but I have to stay at home most of the time propped up with pillows. I hope I get better, I missed most of deer season and havent been able to rabbit hunt any. You might want to talk with a lawyer about the insurance and work situation. If they said you were covered and you werent they could still be held liable for your bills. I know I wouldnt know what to do if I didnt have insurance. I really hope you recover 100%, get back into the great outdoors where things are the way God made them to be. God Bless, I will pray for you, Tom

slagmaker

I have made it homa and am sore as I have everbeen in my life.

will give an update when I feel up to sitting in front of this thing.