• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Clousewt......welcome

Started by Bopeye, January 03, 2007, 05:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Jimbo,
  This guy lives here in the same town as I do. We have known each other for over 20 years. We graduated together, spent time in the military together, hunted together.....he's a good one. He's wanting to get started doing some tanning.........so me being the kind and generous fella that I am.........I invited him here. I told him you were the man..... :yoyo: :yoyo:

Welcome to the site Tom. This is where it's happening. Go to the fur handling area and there is some very informative stuff there. Have fun.  :wink:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

You never told me you graduated  :confused:

But welcome to the site Mr Clousewt  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nailbender

Come on in the water's fine!  You probably already know to watch out for those bubbles around Bop! :laf:

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

R Buker

Any friend of Bopeye's is a...  um,...  well... 

Heck, welcome anyway!

:laf:

clousewt

Thanks for the welcome, I was number 330 out of 331 in my graduating class. I always figured I was pretty smart cause I wasnt last, lol. Bopeye is a good one, dont let him fool you. Tom

Bopeye

Tom........what the?  :wo: I just told you about this site this afternoon and you already have almost 3 hours logged............it's addictive ain't it?  :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

keekee

:roflmao:  :roflmao: Welcome Tom! A friend of Bop's is a friend of mine! He's a good fella no matter what Jim says about him! :roflmao: :roflmao:

But do watch the bubbles! :eyebrownod:

Brent